Sunday, March 23, 2014

ENDLESS LOVE

Dear One, There is nothing in the earth that is endless -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that is unconditional -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that never condemns --- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that perpetually heals -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that constantly forgives -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that never takes into account a suffered wrong -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that is forever merciful -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that is always kind -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that is long suffering and patient with you -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that is forever hopeful -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that is constantly faithful to you -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that never rejoices over evil events -- except My love. There is nothing in the earth that perpetually rejoices at good, beneficial events -- except My love. My love for you never ends, even when you choose evil over good. The evil that you choose will come between us and rob you of My blessings for a while, but when you return to Me I will restore you to My loving family and rejoice with the angels at your return. Nothing from My heaven will ever choose to cut you off from My love. Only your acts from earth of choosing evil over Me will put a barrier between Us so that your blessings are cut off; but, still, My love is pouring toward you, just waiting for your return, because My love never ends. Switching your allegiance from Me to the kingdom of evil will cause you to inherit the curses of satan. In that instance, you have chosen pigpen living instead of My kingdom of love and blessings. Repentance is not a one time thing. It is a daily choice of changing from negative, destructive thinking and attitudes to My positive, blessing-filled thinking and attitudes. It's very easy. Just renew your mind with the truth about My character and My love towards you. Then you will be compelled to love others just like Jesus commanded, loving others just like We love you. I repeat -- there is nothing in the earth that is forever except My love for you because love never ends. Love, God Isaiah 59:1-17; Romans 5:5-8; Galatians 3:13-14; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 13:4-13; John 3:34-35; I John 2:7-12; Ephesians 3: 14-20.

No comments: