Thursday, March 27, 2014

BATTLE EVIL, NOT PEOPLE

Dear One, My new commandment through Jesus was to love others just like We love you. So My children owe love to others, like I said in My Instruction Book. Nowhere in My teachings through Jesus or the writing of the apostles did I tell you that you should judge others or that you owe condemnation and unforgiveness to others. I said to love others just as I love you. I said that your battle is never with flesh and blood but that your battle is always with principalities and powers of the air, meaning your battle is always with the devil and his demons who influence people.
 They are the source of all evil, not Me and not your family, your friends, your political enemies, your religious opponents, your bosses and others whom you deem as your enemies. When you realize who your true enemies are and that they are not human beings, you will be able to love others just like I love you. You have been amazed at the forgiveness extended by someone whose family member has been killed by another person. That person who extended forgiveness to the killer has the full revelation of who to blame for the killing and its not a person and it's not Me. The blame is on the devil, who is the father of all evil. People blame Me for all manner of evil but I extend My forgiveness to them because I know they don't know Me well enough to know that I am Unconditional Love, not the father of evil deeds. Their minds have been blinded to the truth and they have believed lies about Me. Temptations come from the father of lies, the devil and his demons, who whisper temptations to do evil actions in the minds of My children. The father of lies even whispers lies into the minds of My children by accusing Me of all evil acts. If My children are not rooted and grounded in my love, they will believe all of the lies, attributing evil to Me. My children must reject those blasphemous thoughts. My children should speak instead that I am the Father of Love, not the father of lies and evil deeds. Sin itself is the spirit behind the action of sins. Sin is the personality of the devil and his demons. People who do evil only do it at the command of the father of evil. So the origin of every evil act is the devil. Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. He forgave every person of their actions that they did in obedience to the father of sins and He gave you the power through the Holy Spirit to forgive everyone also. There is no such thing as unforgiveness in My family. There is only total forgiveness. You will love more easily the people who do evil when you realize that they only obeyed the evil one just like you have obeyed the evil one when you held grudges, judged and condemned others. Jesus was emphatic about this. He was trying to show you that evil does not come from people or from Me but evil comes from the devil. When you realize that your battle is not with flesh and blood but it's with the devil and his demons, you will be willing to battle those spirits with My spiritual language by praying in the Holy Spirit. When you realize that the devil is the father of all evil, you will be able to refuse evil promptings. When you realize that the devil is the father of all evil, you will be able to love the people who obeyed the prompting of the devil and did evil acts toward you. Since I love you unconditionally, you owe My unconditional love to others. It's easy for you to love when you know the depth of My love for you. Remember that love keeps recycling. It never ends. Love, God James 1:13-16; I John 3:1-10; Matthew 6:12; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-5; John 20:14-23; Ephesians 6:10-20; Ephesians 3:14-20.
photo from:  theasatrucommunity.org
   

No comments: