Sunday, March 30, 2014

SEEK HARMONY

Dear One, My emotions toward you are always comforting love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, unending mercy, powerful faith and patient endurance. They are called the fruit of My Spirit in My Instruction Book, meaning that they are the emotions which flow from Me toward My children and My creation.
  My emotions toward you are always My thoughts, attitudes, words and actions which deliver the soothing warmth of being loved unconditionally. My emotions toward you also deliver healing, comfort, security, validation, protection, deliverance from evil activity, forgiveness, happiness, spiritual and mental prosperity, guidance onto the paths of righteousness and salvation from the works of the devil. To My children who ask Me, I even give My own Spirit so that you will all have an internal Shepherd of guidance and a Tutor who will reveal My truths to you. When your emotions toward others are in direct harmony with My loving emotions toward you, that is when you begin to receive your complete inheritance that was promised by Jesus. The reason for that attraction of My gifts to you is that you are sowing seeds into My fields of total prosperity, spirit, soul and body, for which Jesus died and was resurrected. Sowing to righteousness will reap products from My kingdom of righteousness. Some people call this amazing phenomenon the theory of attraction, meaning you attract what your thoughts and attitudes produce. I call it seed sowing. It's the same thing. Jesus made it simple before He rose from the dead. He left you with the admonition that you should love others just like He and I love you, without reservation, without prejudice, without judgment, forgiving others for all matter of evil done to you. He sent to you the power of My Holy Spirit through which you have My supernatural ability to do what He commanded, love others just like We love you. Sowing into the fields of destruction will produce curses which will destroy you. If you are reaping curses and destruction in your life, check to see into whose fields you are sowing your seeds of attitudes, sowing either in the devil's fields which bring curses or sowing in My fields which bring My blessings. Being a blessing to everyone will plant blessing seeds into your life which will overtake you. You can learn from My Spirit how to be in harmony with everyone. My Spirit is the Originator of harmony and peace. He can teach you how to be an E when someone is being a C on the emotional musical scale so that you can be in harmony. He can teach you how to be an F# when someone is being an A# on the emotional musical scale so that you can be in unity and harmony there, too. Remember that there had to be unity and harmony on the day of Pentecost before My Holy Spirit could make Himself manifested in the earth because We can only work where there is unity and harmony. Seeds of harmony with everyone will produce melodious music in My heaven around you and also in your life. The result is that My kingdom will come in your life just like it is in heaven, fulfilling the prayer that Jesus prayed. My ways are always so simple that My children miss them. My children get diverted and start to sow seeds into the kingdom of destruction and then expect to be blessed. Receiving blessings can't happen unless blessing seeds are sown in the lives of others. By their fruit you will know them. Retreat immediately from political, religious and oppositional attitudes for they will poison you and cause you to inherit curses because it will separate you from others instead of uniting you with them in harmony. You can always find an area of agreement if you seek Me. My Holy Spirit teaches harmony and love because He wants you to have harmony and love in your life. Love, God John 13:34-35; I Corinthians 13:4-7; II Corinthians 9:6-12; Galatians 6:7-10; Ephesians 4:3-7; Acts 1: 1-8; Acts 2:1-4; John 1:9-14; James 3:6-18

No comments: