Saturday, March 22, 2014

CHOICES - BLESSINGS OR CURSES

Dear One, I never usurp your right to make your own decisions. However, I do vigorously impress upon your mind the decisions that will be beneficial to you. That's what a good father does, leads, guides and directs his children toward making the right decisions which will benefit the child in the future. That's what the Psalmist wrote, that I led him in the paths of righteousness. I point out to all of My children the dangers that can occur from making the wrong choices of choosing to obey evil temptations that come from the devil instead of obeying good impressions that come from Me, in fact choosing curses instead of blessings. I cannot force you to make the right choices, but I constantly impress upon your mind the benefits of taking My advice, following My directions and making the beneficial choices. I even gave you examples in My Instruction Book of My children who took My advice and prospered and examples of My children who refused to take My advice and became cursed with bad fortune. I told the first man at the beginning that he had allowed evil to enter the earth by listening to satan, therefore causing all people to also hear satan's temptations as well as My guidance, giving all of humanity the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses. The choices are yours to make. Some people have less moral fortitude than others because of their lack of moral upbringings and their experiential backgrounds, so the power of their will in making choices is less stable than My children who have had good influences, good teachings and good foundations. That is why you should not judge others, because they might not have the same Instruction Book that you have and they don't have the indwelling of My Holy Spirit to be their teacher, their guide, their standard who leads them into all truth. All learning comes from having an instruction book and a teacher. I gave My Holy Spirit to My children to be their teacher and I gave the Bible, your Instruction Book, to be your confirmation of all truth that is taught by the Teacher. The glorious truth is that I will redeem and reverse the effects of making wrong choices when My children return to Me for forgiveness and redemption. I send My angels to correct the mistakes, turn the curses into blessings and I completely restore My children to Myself, just like the prodigal son. My desire is that you would follow My leadings and My guidance, avoiding the pitfalls of life that bring suffering, sadness and defeat to you. I want you to be healthy, wealthy and wise, not diseased, poverty-striken and ignorant of truth. Choose My blessings and live, resting from your labors by choosing My guidance. Love, God Genesis 2:15-17; Deuteronomy 11:26-28; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; I John 3:8; John 4:42; John 15: John 14:15-17; John 14:25-27; I Timothy 1:1.

No comments: