Friday, March 21, 2014

BLESSING OTHERS RETURNS BLESSINGS TO YOU

Dear One, Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil in the lives of My children and in the earth. He couldn't do it from heaven or He would have. He had to become a human to have the authority in the earth to exert My authority through the Holy Spirit in Him to destroy the works of the devil. He certainly did, as evidenced by the healings, the casting out of demons, his wise teachings, etc. When He died for the sins of the world and rose from the dead to come back into My heavenly dimension with Me, He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by My children through whom they would be able to also destroy the works of the devil in their lives and in the earth. So now you and all of My children have the power to destroy the works of the devil through refusing the temptations of the evil one, also through blessing those who curse you, doing good to those who spitefully use you, refusing the evil promptings to do things that will curse others, also by healing the sick, casting out demons, loving the unlovable, speaking My wisdom, knowledge and encouragement to the broken hearted, and setting yourself and other captives free from your spiritual tormentors.

     You have the choice between blessings and curses, the choice between good and evil. With My Holy Spirit inside of you, you also have the power to choose blessings, good thoughts and good attitudes. Make it a habit to immediately choose to bless someone who has cursed you or who has differing political, social, religious and cultural opinions from you. Bless them instead of opposing them and cursing them in your thoughts and attitudes and actions. If you will immediately bless them, asking Me to send to them My Spirit of Truth instead of cursing them in your thoughts, you will receive more insight from My Spirit of Truth and you will also receive more blessings because you have blessed those whose opinions oppose your opinions. Don't forget that forgiveness is the foundation of love because when you forgive someone, you have released that person from your mind and released the person from the curses that flowed from your mind to the offender. You have done what I always do for you, forgiven you because you didn't realize the source of the opposition is the devil, not the person. Your battle is never with flesh and blood, but with spiritual demonic powers in the air. When you can bless instead of curse others. when you can forgive instead of holding grudges, when you can love instead of hate, then you have sought and found My righteousness and then My widows of heaven can be opened to bless you more than you can even imagine because you have sown blessings in the heavens which will overtake you. I love blessing you. You can also learn to love blessing others. It is an act of your will. When you choose to bless others, your heart will swell with love and your storehouse will burst with My blessings. When you constantly bless others, blessings start pouring into your life. Love, God Matthew 6:12; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1; I John 3:8; Ephesians 6:12-18; Matthew 6:32-33.

No comments: