Tuesday, March 4, 2014

CHOOSE BETWEEN GOOD ADVICE OR BAD TEMPTATIONS

Dear One, If My children will only listen to what I said through Jesus and the words of My Holy Spirit, they would have no problems in life. First of all, your words are just as important to your life as Mine are because your words either justify you as being of My family, or your words condemn you, identifying you as being of the family of the devil. Jesus said that you would be judged by every word that you speak. James said it more emphatically. He said the tongue is often set on fire by hell. He knew that the temptation to speak negatively or injurious to or about someone will summons the workings of evil in the life of that person and also the speaker. He said My children should not praise Me and then curse their neighbor. That is being double minded, of which My Holy Spirit said through James that the people who do such will inherit nothing from My kingdom. You shouldn't work on the devil's team and My team also. Jesus also spoke emphatically about not returning evil for evil done to you. That advice was given to show My children how to stop evil in its first tracks, and that is to refuse to also do evil acts in return. If you return evil, you join with the evil family of the devil. Returning evil for evil will place you directly into the family of the devil and you inherit the actions of his family, which are death and destruction. When you refuse to return evil for evil done to you, you strangle the effects of the demons who were behind the evil done to you. When you return good for evil done to you, you take away its power and instead substitute My power which brings blessings and the abundant life to you. Jesus said to forgive everyone who injures you either physically or emotionally.
 When you do forgive, you loose yourself from the spiritual effects of being bound spiritually and mentally to the person who injured you which brings the curses of the person into your life. Forgiving the person will loose you from the effects of evil acts and My blessings will come upon you. Remember that Jesus said that if He by the finger of God cast out demons, that the Kingdom of God will come upon that person. So if you refuse to yield to the anger of the devil, which brings destruction, and instead when you yield to My love and forgiveness for all people, then My kingdom comes upon you with all of its blessings. Jesus was emphatic about forgiveness. Jesus said that I will not forgive you unless you forgive others. I want to forgive you when you hold grudges against someone, but I cannot forgive you or release you from the effects of the evil one unless you release yourself by forgiving the person who wronged you. I cannot work against your free will in a confrontational matter. If you choose to remain in that damaging mind set, I cannot interfere with your free will and release you from the curses that you have chosen to inherit. Your destiny in life depends upon your choices, whether to obey the temptations of the evil one to retaliate for evil done to you, or whether to obey the wisdom that I give to you which always involves forgiveness and mercy for the person who does evil acts to you. If you want blessings, you take My advice. If you want destruction emotionally and physically, you yield to the temptations of the devil to return evil for evil. My wisdom concerning your having the ability to access your blessings is almost always diametrically opposed to human wisdom because human wisdom is, very often, the advice of the devil. It all depends upon which team you choose to play for, either evil or good. You have the will to choose either blessings or curses. Jesus and My Holy Spirit have told you how to receive My blessings. It always involves showing love and mercy to others. Love, God Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 7:24-29; Luke 11:20-26; James 3. James 4. James 1:2-8.

No comments: