Sunday, March 2, 2014

CONTINUED TRUST

Dear One, You trusted Me fully and completely when you accepted Me as your Father. You trusted Me fully and completely when you accepted Jesus as the Lord of the heavens and the Lord of our life. You trusted Me fully and completely when you asked Me to baptize you with My Holy Spirit. You trusted Me fully and completely when you asked Me to give you My personal words as your spiritual prayer language.

  Your complete trust and faith in Me paid off in those areas and also in thousands of other areas when you gave Me complete control and complete authority in matters which were problems to you. I did what I said I would do, I solved those problems and then My blessings overtook you. There are times when situations are not progressing as fast as your emotions think they should after you have brought Me wholeheartedly into a situation. You begin to get impatient because the situation has caused uneasiness and unpleasantness for you or for members of your family. You want instant solutions to the problem even though there are many circumstances that need to be changed and numerous people whose thoughts and attitudes need to be changed. So you take the situation back into your own hands and try to apply human methods to spiritual problems. You eventually find out that it doesn't work to apply human solutions to spiritual problems. It just adds to the problems and delays My will in the matter, which is to completely solve your problem. I have reminded you and written in My Instruction Book that I have a workable ways and means group of angels who hearken to My words and carry out My will in all matters which concern you. When you take matters back into your own hands, you only delay the permanent and perfect solutions which I have strategized to end your problems. You tell Me, "I can do it myself," like a young child tells his parents when he or she is only a few years old. Instead of jerking situations away from Me when impatience strikes your mind, immediately start praying in the Spirit, allowing Me to expedite the matter because you have again trusted in Me. Your praying in My Spirit relating to the problem is working in union with Me in problematic matters, but taking matters into your own hands is working against Me. Remember the children of Israel and their forty year episode of wandering in the wilderness because of their unbelief that I knew how to lead them and because of their murmuring to Me about their circumstances. Everything failed that their human minds came up with to expedite their arrival in the promised land. Their own plans delayed them forty years when the walk should have taken two weeks. The ones who took matters into their own hands died in the wilderness. Good example, huh? That story was written in the Book as an example of what will happen when you try to apply your own human solutions to spiritual problems. Paul asked the Galatians, "Who has bewitched you? You began in the Spirit and now you want to rely upon the flesh (the law)?" It is a demonic spirit of impatience that bewitches you into taking matters out of My hands and trying to solve them by your own methods. If you had been able to solve the problem yourself, you would not have come to Me for My help, yet you let impatience rob you of the perfect solution. Trust Me that what I began to do for you at your request, that I will finish. Jesus is the author and FINISHER of your faith. Instead of circumventing My authority in any matter, pray in the Spirit until you have been released from the impatience. Then watch My supernatural plans fall in place, bringing miracles and blessings into your life. Love, God Galatians 3:1-7; I Corinthians 10: 1-13; II Corinthians 3:7-19; Hebrews 12:1-3; Matthew 12:22-31.  photo from www.conversiondiary.cm

No comments: