Thursday, March 6, 2014

UTTER DELIGHT

Dear One, You say that you delight in Me. I delight in you, also. You delight in My ways. I delight myself in your ways of righteousness when you spread My love in the earth. When you delight in My ways, you are recognizing that My ways are above your ways in the power to successfully attack your problems and come up with a solution. When you delight in My ways, you are saying that My thoughts are higher than your thoughts and you choose My thoughts above the negative thoughts of the evil one. When there is an opportunity to choose between My thoughts which bring peace and the thoughts that are critical or judgmental of someone, you choose My thoughts, meaning that you delight in them.
         When you delight in Me, you are telling Me that you are appreciative of My advice, My admonitions, My teachings and My wisdom that I freely give to you. When you take My advice, admonitions, teaching and wisdom and learn from them, you experience the renewing your mind. When you delight in Me, you are thrilled at the insight and advantages that come to you because of My acts of Fatherhood toward you When you delight in Me, you are saying that you derive great enjoyment from Our relationship, Our Father/child unity and our family ties. You are deriving pleasure from learning about Me and learning from Me. You are home schooled in the deepest degree because My personal tutor for you lives inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit. I delight in you so much that Jesus said that it's My good pleasure to give you everything in My kingdom. All of the benefits of being My child are yours and I delight in giving them to you. The more you delight in Me, the more you become like Me because you have spent so much time in unity with Me. By spiritual osmosis you begin to take on My characteristics of love and peace. I delight in you because I love you. You delight in Me because you love Me. Begin to find delight in spreading My love to others so that they will begin to find delight in Me also. Love, God Deuteronomy 22:19-22; Job 22:25-29; Psalm 1:1-3; Psalm 18:17-25; Psalm 2:8: Psalm 22:8: Psalm 37:4-11; Psalm 119:16, 24, 35, 47, 70, 77; Romans 7:22; Luke 12:32.
photo from sapphiresmoonbeams

No comments: