Wednesday, March 12, 2014

EARTH TO HEAVEN CALLING

Dear One, There is never, ever such a thing as inactivity in My heavenly spiritual dimension around you. My angelic hosts and the cloud of witnesses are forever working in your behalf in answer to your prayers. Remember, Jesus said to ask and you will receive. The minute you invite Me and My angelic working force into your life through prayers, that is when we become involved in your affairs full-time, eager to meet your needs. There is no down time or nonfunctioning moments because there is no need for them. Our spiritual bodies are not subject to tiredness or being overworked. They are powered by My supernatural abilities and governed by My authority, so they are constantly working in your behalf. When you continue to pray in My Holy Spirit, it exacerbates the work of My angels because My strategies and My wisdom are given to them in minute detail.
       There are no intellectual, earthly solutions to spiritual problems. Only My wisdom and My working force are equipped to handle them. That is why I instituted the mystery that was hidden for years which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. I hid the mystery of giving My spiritual language to My children until the resurrection of Jesus. Then We sent My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children so that they could speak My instructions in prayers of the Holy Spirit to the angelic principalities and powers, giving instructions to the angels on how to solve earthly problems with spiritual means. Through My Holy Spirit prayer language I also speak to demonic principalities and powers and command their release from the lives of My children just like Jesus commanded the demons to leave the oppressed people when He walked the earth. I command them to get their hand off of My children and send them to hell where they belong. Keep up the fight of faith by praying in the powerful words of My Holy Spirit. Keep up the ministry of Jesus in the earth by loving others as We love you. Then what you ask will be done unto you because My kingdom has come into your life and My will done in your life. I love you. I want the best things for you. Love, God Isaiah 55:8-9; Matthew 6:10; Ephesians 6:10-18; Hebrews 12:1-2; Ephesians 3:7-20; Acts 2:1-4; Jude 20.

No comments: