Saturday, March 1, 2014

WORDS BLESS OR WORDS DESTROY

Dear One, My angels and your angels are always working for your good. You would be shocked to know how many times you have been kept from harm by your angels who have been given the duties of meeting your needs. I have assigned them to you and they receive their orders and instructions from your mouth via the Holy Spirit when you pray. Likewise, you can also summon the demons from hell to destroy all of your gifts from Me when you speak words which the devil tempts you to express such as hatred, strife, anger, dissension, accusing, condemning and the like.
You should appreciate the ministry of My angels because they are part of your inheritance from Me. You should control your words because you will be either blessed or cursed by them. I said that the merciful people are blessed by receiving mercy in return. That is because mercy is one of My character attributes. Therefore, when merciful seeds are sown in the earth by My children, that person receives mercy in return because My attribute of mercy has been displayed for others and so My blessings become evident in the life of the merciful person. A merciful person displays My character. I told My children not to judge or they will be judged. Judgment is a character attribute of satan, so when a person adopts that characteristic of satan, then that person summons the kingdom of satan to come minister his destruction into the person's life, which is the aim of satan in the lives of My children. Appreciate the spiritual servants, the angels, that I have given to you. Also, you must discern the works of the angels of satan who wait for you to also instruct them to destroy others and yourself in the effort. Words are important to your happiness. Only speak words which bring grace to the hearer and build up My kingdom in your life. Love, God Matthew 12:36-37; James 3:1-18; Ephesians 4:29-32; Hebrews 1:7; Hebrews 1:14; Psalm 91:9-16; ; Psalm 103:20.

No comments: