Friday, February 28, 2014

SPIRITUAL SERVANTS

Dear One, You should become much more conscious of the fact that angels surround you in the spiritual dimension and that they are numerous. My Holy Spirit wrote through one of My prophets that there are angels of which you are unaware who minister for you full time in answer to your words either in your native language and in your spiritual language. Your angels are sent to serve you, as the same prophet wrote that the angels are all servants sent to serve those who inherit salvation. They are the accompanying power servants of the Holy Spirit. Wherever He does, My angels go to minister to and for My children. They serve you for your protection and your guidance. There are also a classification of angels who battle with evil principalities and powers of the air for you when you are engaged in intercessory prayers.
  When you pray in My Holy Spirit language, the words and strategies which will solve your problems and answer your prayers are the instructions given to the angels to get the work done expeditiously. You thank your angels for the things they do which are obvious to you, but there are millions of things they do for you every day in answer to the instructions of My Holy Spirit. Your thanksgiving to Me, to My Son and to My Holy Spirit are shared with the angels who do their own part of My work in answer to My words. My Holy Spirit is My gift to you, My promise fulfilled after the resurrection of Jesus, but My angels are also a gift to you, servants who minister for you to bring My will into fruition in your life. You have so much going for you in the spiritual dimension as well as in the earth as a result of the workings in the heavens. There is reason for thanksgiving at all times. Love, God Hebrews 1:13; Hebrews 13:2; Ephesians 3:9-11; Acts 1:1-8; Philippians 4:6-9.
photo from:
www.desktopexchange.net 

No comments: