Thursday, February 27, 2014

FAITH, LOVE AND PATIENCE, A POWERFUL TRIO

Dear One, You have experienced many, many times that My orchestrations of solutions to problems for which you have prayed have come from out of nowhere. When you envisioned a solution coming from left field, instead it came from right field or center field or even from the infield. I told My children that My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts are higher than your thoughts. I told My children to forsake their own ways, their own thoughts on how I will solve their problems.

  Your mind is limited to earthly, ineffective ways and thoughts, but My mind has many insights and facets of wisdom which your mind cannot even comprehend. That is why praying in the Spirit plus being led by My Spirit are so important and they are paramount to having your prayers answered. My words in My spiritual language through the Holy Spirit using your mouth always produce excellent results. They will not return void but will produce what I send them forth to do. Moses said, "Fear not. Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord" You are a participant with My Spirit in prayers and taking My advice about how to walk in Love, but otherwise you are only an observer of My work and the end results. Faith works by love, so your walking in love with everyone sets the stage for the answers to prayers to be manifested in the earth, but the work is up to My Holy Spirit, His angels and Me because spiritual problems require spiritual solutions. I want you to rest from your labors and turn problematic affairs over to Me completely, refusing to take them back into your own hands when you become impatient. When you take them over again, you stop resting and you start fretting again, interfering with My supernatural plans. Instead of interfering, you should rest from your labors and patiently wait for Me to produce the answers to prayers. I said that faith without works is dead. Your work is praying, My work is producing results. One of the outgrowths of having My Holy Spirit living inside of you is the gift of patience. You can pull My patience from your own spirit where My Spirit lives and apply it to your mind. It is with faith and patience that you inherit My promises. Let thanksgiving for My answers to your prayers take the place of impatience. Love, God Isaiah 55:7-13; Hebrews 6:11-12; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:13-25; Exodus 14:13-14; James 4:6-7; James 2:17.

No comments: