Thursday, February 13, 2014

SPIRITUAL BATTLES

Dear One, Every evil spirit is subject to the Holy Spirit in you. There was not one who refused to leave when Jesus commanded them to leave, and there are none who can refuse My commands through My Spirit in you. Only your ignorance about the evil kingdom of demons plus a spirit of unbelief in you can prevent them from leaving their comfy resting places in the lives of people. There are still insights and instructions of wisdom that need to be revealed to My children on how to keep demonic spirits from getting permission again and again to harass and tempt My children to do the wills of the demons.

I told My children that their battles are not with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers of the air, meaning the demons who satan uses to rob, kill and destroy My children. They can be exiled from the earth by My children with My insight, My wisdom and My anointing. Remember that demons are merely little worms who get their power to work in the earth from humans. That is why they tempt My children to do their evil work, because they cannot do the evil work without the permission of humans, either through their thoughts, attitudes or actions. My Spirit of Discernment will reveal to you when something is demonic. If there are robberies, killings and destruction, then there are ambassadors of satan doing the work behind the scenes. That is why your prayers in My Holy Spirit are so important. There are battles behind the scenes, in the heavens that surround you. Those battles are for the lives of My children and your children. I gave insight to My children when I said that when you don't know how to pray, the Holy Spirit intercedes in My spiritual words which battle your spiritual enemies for you. But, My Spirit needs your mouth to speak My heavenly languages which battle the principalities and powers of the air. My words also build up My kingdom in the lives of My children. They create good things for you. My children must give greater value to the words of My Spirit. They are My words spoken through My Spirit who uses your mouth to speak My words, thus speaking My will into the earth to defuse the evil works of the enemy. My words spoken by My Holy Spirit through your mouth are the same languages and words that created the earth and I said then that all those creations were good. The same is true about the words that I speak through your mouth In My Holy Spirit languages. The resulting creations are always good and beneficial to you. Every word that I speak is mighty. Love, God Matthew 8:16; Matthew 10:7-8; Matthew 12:28-30; Mark 1:34; I Corinthians 12:7-11; Romans 8:26-28; Ephesians 6:12-18; Jude 20.

No comments: