Saturday, February 8, 2014

BAPTIZED WITH BLESSINGS

Dear One, I have said that it is My good pleasure to be at work in you, both to will and to do. Jesus declared what My good pleasure is. He said it's My good pleasure to give you My kingdom. He had come to earth from My heavenly home, so He had observed My enjoyment when My children put themselves in position to receive My gifts.

   You speak the same type of words to your children when you give them money or a wonderful gift, whether undeserved or deserved. When they thank you profusely, you tell them that it is your pleasure to give to them. You delight in giving. Oh, so much more do I delight in giving. When I say it is My good pleasure I mean that it delights Me to give to you everything that I have. It gives Me great joy to give to you. When you receive My life into you in the person of My Holy Spirit, you receive all of My inheritance that is laid up for you. But you must not then participate with the devil when he comes to rob you by jerking you back into the fleshly desires and habits which he instigates through temptations. I revealed My will to the Israelites when I told them that if they would obey my voice that I would open the good treasures of My heaven and bless them in every area of their lives. I said that I would rain upon them the abundant life. I said that every area of their lives would be blessed and prosperous. It's the same abundant life that Jesus promised. Yes, it's My will and My good pleasure to do all that I can to give My kingdom to My children. It's My delight. It's of great joy to Me when you seek Me and My kingdom, hearing my voice and then taking My advice. As a result, then My kingdom is poured into your life. Yes, you can have these blessings while still in the earth. Jesus prayed for it. He prayed that you and I would be one just like He and I are one, and He prayed that My kingdom would come in the earth just as it is in heaven. Yes, it is My will and My great and good pleasure to do everything that I can to give you all the benefits of being My child. When I told My children to seek My kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS, I was telling you that the ball is in your court, that your activities in the earth put you in position to receive everything that I have given to you. Those activities are all encompassed in acts of love. My righteousness in you produces acts of love. Jesus said that you should love others just as I love you. When you do that, you will be living the kingdom life in the earth because the windows of heaven will be opened and you will be baptized with My blessings because you are My child. Love, God Philippians 2:13; Luke 12:31-32; Ephesian 1:4-13; II Thessalonians 11-12; Deuteronomy 28:1-14.

No comments: