Wednesday, February 12, 2014

BELIEVING PRECEDES RECEIVING

Dear One, Abraham has always been My example of faith to My children. His immediate belief in My promises to him put him in right standing with Me, causing Me to fully grant My first promise to him which was to grant him the desire to have children when he and his wife were old, years past being able to father children and conceive. Because He believed Me, the possibility became a reality. You can see from Abraham's example that possibilities become realities when you believe. You can see from the ministry of Jesus that the people who believed Him received healing and freedom from demonic bondage. They didn't have to fulfill any religious laws. They only had to believe that He is My Son and that I am the Father who wants to save them from the horrors of their infirmaties and their mental prisons caused by demons.

      You must believe that every promise that I made to My children will come to fruition if you will only believe. You know that I have power over demons and every disease. You know that I have sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to do My will in the lives of My children with the power to heal, work miracles, free those in bondage and give My abundant life to My children. Jesus told people that all things are possible to those who believe. Believing in Me is not the same as believing that I have the power to heal and deliver. Believing in Me is only the beginning of belief. Believing that I desire to use My power to heal and deliver is another degree of faith. I said that I am a rewarder of those who seek Me. Believing that I am a generous and loyal Father who wants to reward My children is also important. Believing that My healing and working of miracles is still My will in the earth today is primary. You cannot believe that My gifts passed away in times past. I didn't withdraw My gifts from My children. The demon of religion has convinced some of My children that I stopped rewarding My children with My gifts while they are in the earth. I would be a cruel Father if I did that. My Holy Spirit is the dispenser of My gifts today in your world. I sent Him to finish the ministry of Jesus. Believing is easy when you know Me intimately and when you know My character is to reward My children with all good things. Believing brings you into unity with Me for which Jesus prayed, and then believing creates the avenues on which your prayers are answered. Believe and you shall receive. Love, God Romans 4:1-9; Romans 4:13-22; Hebrews 11:6; Mark 5:35-42; Mark 8;49-56; Matthew 8:6-13; Matthew 13:57-58; Matthew 17:15-21; Mark 9:23.

No comments: