Friday, February 7, 2014

GRACE UNDERSTANDS

Dear One, Where sin abounds, My grace does much more abound. Where mistakes are made, grace and forgiveness are found. There are no sins, mistakes, iniquities or transgressions that are more powerful than My love and grace.

My grace is the aspect of forgiveness which completely eradicates, blots out, erases and removes any evidence of any wrongdoing. Grace makes a person and an incident completely new, recreated and pure. My love for you and for all of my children causes Me to understand that the basis of all disobedience is the promptings of the devil. I understand that since the disobedience in the Garden of Edan that the basic nature of people is weakness in the face of temptations. Only with My Holy Spirit can My children resist the devil. I understand. When your children are influenced by evil friends to do evil deeds, you understand that your child would not have done evil deeds without being under the influence of other people. You can only imagine the understanding that I have, knowing that all evil works come from hell. That is why I sent My Spirit into the earth, to give you and all of My children the power to refuse to be manipulated by the devil into doing his evil works. I understand! My love and grace restore to perfection every area in the lives of My children that have been cursed by their making bad choices in response to the prompting of the evil one. My grace is always abounding, forgiving, restoring, rebuilding, resurrecting and re-creating for My children. No where else can you receive My righteousness in exchange for your sins. I am able to make the exchange because I understand. Remember our song: Where sin abounds, grace does much more abound. Where satan lives, Jesus will put him down. He conquered him within the bowels of hell And He'll do so much more today. Always remember that I UNDERSTAND. Love, God Romans 5:20-21; I John 3:8; John 10:10; Proverbs 10:12; John 1:14-17; Acts 20:32; Romans 3:23-26;

No comments: