Monday, February 17, 2014

GOD'S PERFECT WILL

Dear One, I will perfect that which concerns you. David, a man after My own heart, was confident that I would perfect that which concerned him. Even in the midst of trouble, he made that confident declaration. That promise which David declared is a promise to all of My children. It includes all of the promises that I have ever made to My children, including all of the promises of healing, the promises of wisdom and knowledge and My promises of prosperity in all areas of your life, including that your children will be blessed and prosperous. The desire that I have for all of My children is that they will be blessed in every area of their lives.
 You want that for your children. How much more
 do I want it for My children. I want them to have everything that I provided for them. The devil came into the earth to rob from My children, to steal from them and to destroy everything that they have. Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil and so that My children can have life abundantly. My children who take My advice will experience the abundant life that Jesus promised. When I said through David that I would prefect all that concerned him, that was a big order. It is My desire that all of My children live a life full and overflowing with My blessings. I said I love a cheerful giver. A cheerful giver is a person who has adopted My cheerfulness in giving because I am a cheerful giver. I said that I delight in giving you My kingdom. I never delight in the poverty of My children. Poverty is the devil's work. I said that it is My good pleasure to give you My Kingdom. You must cooperate with Me in My endeavor to perfect everything that concerns you. Your part is to walk in love with everyone and to pray in the Spirit at all times, in all occasions, allowing My will to be spoken through your mouth in My words. I said that faith without works is dead. I said that faith works by love. I said that if you pray in other tongues but don't have love, you are a clanging cymbal and will receive nothing. So be attentive to those words. The command of Jesus that you love others as He and I love you is the works that are needed by you to enhance the perfecting of My will in your life. My desire is that you will allow Me to perfect ALL that concerns you. When you love all people unconditionally, you pave the way for Me to perfect all things that concern you. Love, God Psalm 18:30-31; Ephesians 4:11-16; Colossians 1:27-29; II Timothy 3:16-17; I Peter 5:10-11; Psalm 138:7-8; Romans 12:1-2: John 13:34-35.

No comments: