Wednesday, February 5, 2014

KNOW GOD'S WILL

Dear One, One of the ways My will is made known in the world is through the wisdom and knowledge of My Holy Spirit which is given to My children individually. Those are called revelations.

 They are My insight into the true meaning of scriptures and they are instructions given to My children relating to their part in getting their prayers answered and their problems solved. My wisdom, knowledge, insight and instructions are tailor made for every situation. What works in one situation will not work in another situation because of the varied circumstances and the personalities of the people who are involved. I speak directly to My children through My Holy Spirit. He is My intermediary now under My Fatherhood with My children. He only speaks what I tell Him to speak and reveal to you. He is My very own Spirit. Of course He only speaks My will. You speak your will to your children through your words and I speak My will to My children through My words. My will is always wrapped in the packaging of My love. My will always produces love in the life of everyone concerned. I said that My words are sharper than any two edged sworn, rightly dividing the soul and the spirit and discerning the intents of the heart, delivering My will into the minds of My children via the Holy Spirit who lives in the spirits of My children. My words will cut through the unbelieving, doubting, confused part of your mind and will deliver peace and joy to the areas reserved for My loving words. My words always bring freedom, freedom from lack of knowledge, freedom from depression, freedom from bondage to limited human solutions. My will is made know to My children who have sought Me and My righteousness, ones who know Me intimately because they have needed Me desperately and have sought Me completely. Wonders will never cease in your life when you hear My words of wisdom and knowledge in our times together, when you walk in love, and when you speak My will in intercessory prayers by praying in My heavenly languages at all times and in all seasons in My Holy Spirit. I said that I will do super abundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. When the power that is in you is the power of My Holy Spirit, then you are fully equipped to live the abundant life that I promised. Love, God Ephesians 1:15-22; Ephesians 3:14-20; I Corinthians 12: 4-11; I Corinthians 1:9-13; I Corinthians 2:12-16; II Timothy 2:15; Hebrews 4:12-13. .

No comments: