Monday, February 3, 2014

GOD'S PURPOSE

Dear One, Notice how quickly situations can be restored when all things do work together efficiently for those who are called according to My purpose, which is to love others as I love you. What are the "things" that must work together? They are all found in the early teachings of Jesus when He taught about thoughts, attitudes and actions and how they affect the entry of My kingdom into your life, either binding it from bringing My gifts into your life or loosing My gifts and inviting them into your life. The last teachings culminated in His admonition to love others as He loves you.

 That admonition was given before He went to the cross as a propitiation for your sins, when He laid down His life for you, sacrificing it so that your sins can be forgiven. So His last admonition was a command to lay down your own selfish and petty attitudes, forgiving everyone for any and all injurious actions against you. The battles that are performed by you in intercessory prayers, battling against evil principalities and powers in the air, are part of the acts of love for others that Jesus called you to do. They are mirrors of what Jesus did for you, defeating satan in his own territory. That is the ultimate sacrifice in which you are called to engage, sacrificing your time, your comfort and your energy to battle the enemy for your family and others in My spiritual language. You carry on the ministry of Jesus when you engage in intercessory prayers. Intercessory prayers ensure that My angels are working in unity with your desires and My desires for you, bringing good results. I am so very eager to bring your desires to fulfillment as you pray My power-filled words into your universe which activate My working forces in the heavens to do what you have asked and desired. Jesus told you that it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom, meeting all of your needs, wants and desires. My words spoken in prayers are My desires for you. I go ahead of you and I am still with you, performing My will in all matters, blessing you and meeting your desires which are in unity with My desires for you. Walking in an attitude of My love and praying at all times in My Holy Spirit will guarantee the entrance of My kingdom into your life which will result in delivering to you complete love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience. You can have My kingdom while in the earth, just like Jesus prayed. Love, God Romans 8:28; Matthew 6:12-15; Matthew 7;1-5; John 13:34-35; John 10:15-17; John 15:13-14; Ephesians 6::12-18; Romans 8:26-27; Luke 12:32; Matthew 6:10; Luke 11:20.
Photo from:  www.nicksigur.com

No comments: