Monday, February 10, 2014

KEYS TO TREASURE CHESTS

Dear One, No good thing in life is a sure thing unless you have My Spirit inside of you to coach you and guide you. When you have My Holy Spirit inside of you, when you listen to His guidance and when you heed and take His advice, then the good things of the abundant life are guaranteed to overtake you. The Psalmist David said that a person is blessed if he or she doesn't walk in the counsel of the ungodly or stand in the ways of sinners or sit in the seat of scoffers, but if that person delights in My words of advice and meditates upon them day and night. David said that that person will be like a tree planted by streams of water that yields fruit in season and its leaves do not wither at all and he or she shall prosper. I told My children of Israel that if they would obey My words that they would be blessed in the city, in the field, their children would be blessed, they would be blessed while coming in and going out, their animals would be blessed, their crops would be blessed, that they would have plenty of rain, that I would cause their enemies to to be defeated before them and that I would command a blessing on them in their barns and in everything that they undertook. I said that I would make them the head, not the tail, and they would lend and not have to borrow, if they obeyed My words. Jesus said that if My children would seek Me and My kingdom that everything will be added to them. He said that He came to make sure that My children would have life abundantly. My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge, He relays My wisdom, knowledge and insight individually to each one of My children so that they will know the ways to appropriate everything that I have given to them through their inheritance. I trust My children so much that I gave them the power and authority in the earth to forgive sins. That shows the trust that I have in you. You must trust Me so much that you take every word of advice that I give to you. You must believe that judging others will bring judgment upon you, You must believe that you should return good for evil done to you, that you should give to those who ask of you, that you should forgive all evil deeds done to you, that you should not practice piety before others, just to be thought to be righteous, that you should not give your alms publicly, that your words should always be words of blessings instead of curses, that you should not harbor anger, and that you should love everyone just as I love you. Those are the words of advice given by your brother Jesus. Those things are elementary words of wisdom. There are more personalized words which I give to you through My Holy Spirit which are tailor made for every circumstance and situation you will encounter in the earth. I am your Good Father. I give you wonderful gifts and then I tell you how to appropriate them into into your life. There are keys to appropriating my blessings into your life. They all fit into your hands. Love, God Psalm 1:1-3; Deuteronomy 28; 1-14; Matthew 5:21-48; Matthew 6:1-22; Matthew 7:1; John 20:21; I Corinthians 12:4-11; II Peter 1:3-11
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: