Thursday, February 6, 2014

FORGIVENESS BEGATS FORGIVENESS

Dear One, We have discussed many times the need for you to forgive others because holding grudges can cause a separation between us, between you and Me, because when you have ill will toward another person your thoughts are always on the conflict and then your attitudes become toxic toward others, causing a separation between us. You know that My forgiveness for you is constant because I see you as being white as snow, washed in the blood of Jesus until you are squeaky clean.

 So I ask that you give the same grace to everyone who persecutes you, injures you, takes something that belongs to you or speaks badly about you. When you forgive others, you are passing on My forgiveness to them, which is part of My desires for you, to do to others as I do to you. Part of that family trait is to pass mercy on to others. There is often a need to ask for forgiveness from another person if I prompt you to do so. There are reasons for that action. The person who holds a grudge against you is under the demonic curse of a burdened mind which can bring other curses upon that person because of the judgmental thoughts that he or she has against you. It is an act of love for you to ask for the person's forgiveness because the minute that person forgives you, the person is released from the works of the devil in his or her life caused by judging you. So both of you are released from the boomerang judgment caused by the two of you judging each other. You are acting in My unconditional love when you forgive someone and when you ask for forgiveness from others as led by My Holy Spirit. Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. The workings of My Holy Spirit are primarily to destroy the works of the devil in your life. When I prompt you to ask forgiveness from another person, the reason for it is to release you from the works of the devil in your life which are caused by holding grudges against someone. You know that evil workings against you are not from Me. You need to know that you release evil works from your life when you forgive someone, remembering that forgiveness means you are releasing another person from your judgment and from occupying your mind, which has bound you to the original problem. When you forgive everyone from your heart, then you have the mind that was in Christ Jesus who died for the sins of everyone involved in every conflict that is common to men. He paid the price for your mistakes, sins, iniquities and transgression but he also paid the price for the mistakes, sins, iniquities and transgressions done against you by other people. Forgiveness releases people from your judgment but also releases my blessings to flow into your life, which were previously bound by your judgmental attitudes. Everything spoken by Jesus was spoken for your benefit and every word spoken by My Spirit to you are spoken for your benefit. I want you to inherit all of the blessings that I have already given to you. Taking My advice spoken through Jesus and through My Holy Spirit will cause you to appropriate My gifts into your life. You are My child. I have wonderful gifts for you. Love, God, Matthew 6:12-15; Matthew 18;21-35; Matthew 5:23-26; I John 3:8-10; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 6:33; John 10:10; Luke 12:32; Ephesians 2:13-15.

No comments: