Monday, February 17, 2014

POWER PRAISE AND POWER PRAYERS

Dear One, Don't ever underestimate the power of praise. Don't ever underestimate the power of prayer. Praise is the ultimate summons to Me, beckoning me into the matters at hand, asking Me to enter into the situation in which you are involved. Praise is centered in confidence in Me and trust of the highest form. Just like when David praised Me for My ability to insure his victory in battles, it's the same today. It is your announcement to the heavens that you are confident that I am able to add My power to your ensuing struggle at the time.
Yes, praises are the ultimate invitation to unite with you for guaranteed eventual success in matters which concern you, adding My power and authority to your faith. You praise Me for My abilities, power, love and grace while still involved in upsetting situations, and you also praise Me after the battle is over for My loyalty to you, for My answers to your prayers, for my faithfulness to you and for my gift of parenthood, making you My child even in the midst of all of the instabilities on your part. Praises announce Our unity to the heavens, to My angelic hosts and to the demonic kingdom. Remember that Jesus prayed for Our unity, that We would be one just as He and I are One. Our unity and your unity with others is so important that My Son prayed to Me that I would institute it. I did when I sent My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children. That answer to the prayer of Jesus is worth your praises day and night, letting the heavens know that you and I are One being, One in faith and One in purpose, that being to love others as your brother Jesus and I, as your Father, love you. Unity is important and praise is an outgrowth of Our unity. Prayer is equally important because My words through the Holy Spirit's words never return to Me void, but they accomplish what I send them forth to do, which is My will in the matters for which you pray. Prayers and praise never fail. Love, God Jude 20; Hebrews 13:15-16; Psalm 92; Philippians 4:6-8; Psalm 22:3; Psalm 100:4-5l Jeremiah 1:9-13.

No comments: