Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BELIEVING GOD

Dear One, All things are possible to those who believe. Those words were spoken by My own mouth through Jesus and they were sent to all of My children as an encouraging word which would build faith. They were spoken to let you know how simple faith really is. Faith is believing Me; Believing My promises; Believing that good things will happen to you; Believing that I am the rewarder of those who diligently seek Me; Believing that I will do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power at work in you. Abraham believed Me when I told him when he was an old man that I would make him the father of many nations. My Instruction Book says that Abraham believed Me and it was credited for him as righteousness. It doesn't say that it made him good because he believed Me. It says that believing Me was credited for him as righteousness. In other words, because He believed Me, then My promise to Him was guaranteed because his believing Me created our unity and where two are in agreement a thing is established. You have more of an opportunity to believe Me for My promises because you have My Holy Spirit inside of you> So He is the power that is at work in you, convincing you that My promises are yea and amen, so be it. Because Abraham believed Me, it put him on right standing with Me and My kingdom, allowing him to receive My promise which was to make him a father at an old age. Because he believed Me, all of his offspring were able to receive My promises if they would also believe Me. Faith is easy. It's merely believing Me. Love, God Matthew 19:26; Mark 9:23; Hebrews 11:6; Romans 4:3; Galatians 3:6; James 2:23; Ephesians 3:20; Romans 10:17; Luke 5:36-42; Luke 8:49-56.; Matthew 18:19-20.

No comments: