Saturday, February 1, 2014

"IT IS GOOD"

Dear One, EVERY WORD SPOKEN THROUGH YOUR MOUTH IN MY HOLY SPIRIT PRAYERS WILL PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS. I repeat. EVERY WORD SPOKEN THROUGH YOUR MOUTH IN PRAYERS SPOKEN BY MY HOLY SPIRIT WILL PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS. I told Jeremiah that when I put My words in his mouth that they would set him above spiritual nations and kingdoms. I said that My words would pluck up and break down the things done by the devil. I said that My words would destroy and overthrow the curses that had come against My children. I said that My words would built up My kingdom and plant new blessings in the lives of My children. I said that I am watching over My words to perform them. I told Isaiah that no word of Mine that proceeds out of his mouth would return void but would accomplish what I send it forth to do. My words never return to me void. They always, always produce the results for which they were sent to accomplish. I never speak idle words. Only My children choose to speak idle words. Again I say, EVERY WORD SPOKEN THROUGH YOUR MOUTH IN MY HOLY SPIRIT PRAYERS WILL PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS. When I spoke the earth into existence I said that it was good. My Holy Spirit prayers through your mouth will always produce good results. Love, God Genesis 1; Jeremiah 1:9-13; Isaiah 55:11-13; Romans 8: 26-28.

No comments: