Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SONAR BLASTS

Dear One, You experience great joy when you are able to tell someone about My miraculous interventions in the life of a person.. You both praise Me and rejoice that My love has become
evident to someone. There is no way that you can imagine the joy in My heaven when you and others rejoice in the blessings that flow so readily down the rapids of the River of Life to you. It thrills everyone in the cloud of witnesses which surround you. Your appreciation is music to My ears and to the ears of heaven. The avenues from heaven to you are perpetually open when you can praise and thank Me for My works in the lives of my children. Your gratitude is like a rotor rooter which clears the roads of negativity which blocks the flow of blessings because of unbelief, grumbling, griping or strife. Appreciation and gratitude from you can actually blast open the barricades that you sometimes allowed the devil to place through your cooperation in his thoughts,attitudes and words which you have spoken. The words of praise and thanksgiving are sonar blasts which accomplish great things in bringing heaven to earth, which is what I desire to do. Instead of griping, complaining and speaking division and strife, substitude loving words, plus praise and thanksgiving to Me and watch the reversal from curses to blessings happen. I said by your words you are condemned and by your words you are justified. Think and speak words which justify your place in My family and justify your inheritance, leading to all things working together for your good. Love, God Hebrews 13:15-17; Psalm 92-1-5; Philippians 4;6-9; Psalm 18:48-49; Psalm 30:11-12; Psalm 35:18; Psalm 69:30-34; Psalm 100:4-5; Matthew 12:36-37.
photo from face bookRandy Albertson New Mexico

No comments: