Thursday, January 23, 2014

Healthy Thoughts Produce Good Energy

Dear One,
Energy is power. The minds of My children produce energy just like My mind produces energy. That is why I cautioned My children to cast down imaginations and everything that exhalts itself against the knowledge you have gained from Me. In other words, you have the authority to cast down every thought and attitude that is not of love because if it is not a loving thought or attitude, it is not of Me. When you have thoughts that oppose someone, you send energy which will curse the person and also curse you while you nurture the thoughts, pouring into your bodily system negative hormones. That is why people who harbor grudges get sick and even die. If a thought is not blessing someone, it is cursing the person. If it is not forgiving, it is sowing seeds of unforgiveness which will return to you and curse you. Those are the reasons I told you to bring every thought into captivity that exalts itself against My knowledge and wisdom. If any thought is not of love, it is not from Me. I gave those admonitions to My children to ensure that they will have good health, prosperity and good relationships, just the way you teach your children. It's like catching a robber in your house. You would immediately call the authorities to take care of the matter. A negative, condemning, judgmental, lustful or unforgiving thought is an invader in your mind and needs to be brought into captivity and cast out. Jesus used My words to do that very thing when He was tempted by the devil. You have power and authority yourself to cast out those invaders who want to capture your mind and hatch evil schemes of strife, leaving you sick, diseased, bitter and poisoned. Very often your thoughts are thoughts of strife and you don't even realize it for days. The instant you realize it, don't get condemned. I never condemn My children. Instead of being condemned, get on the offensive and cast down those imaginations that exhalt themselves in your mind against Me and My mercy and forgiveness. Cast them into hell where they originated. Your good health depends upon it. Blessing thoughts will bless you and others. Accusatory, unmerciful, unloving thoughts will curse you and others. I have given you the authority to cast those thoughts into hell. Do it and you will live the abundant life. Love, God Matthew 4:1-12; II Corinthians 10:3-9; Philippians 4:6-9; Psalm 5::1; Psalm 19:13-14; Psalm 4:3; Matthew 9:4; Matthew 15:18-20; Matthew 12: 37.

No comments: