Monday, January 13, 2014

ALLOW AND DISALLOW

Dear One, One of the most profound truths that is hard for My children to believe and accept is that what you allow on earth is allowed in heaven. You have heard it said that whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven. I gave My children authority on earth at the very beginning of the earth, the authority to tend to everything that I created. I created the earth for My children. I gave it to My children with the right to be the authority in the earth, to take care of it, to tend to all of its resources, to do in the earth what needs to be done to bless it and themselves.
  My children allowed evil to enter the earth with his curses and he and his demons started cursing the lives of My children by tempting My children to agree to their destructive curses. So My children had the ability to listen to both good and evil because they allowed the voice of evil into the world. Jesus died to restore to My children the power to make good choices when We sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children. He delivers My wisdom and insight to My children who will listen to Him. He restored My authority in the earth again, but it is always through My children who will listen to Me and choose My advice. So what My children allow in the earth is also allowed in heaven because My children are My authority in the earth. In other words, if you follow My advice to you, then My angels in the heavenly dimension will work in your behalf because you have allowed My will to be done in the earth. But, if you follow the advice of the evil one, then you have allowed his demons to work against you in the heavens, multiplying his curses in your life. You have allowed it because you chose evil over good, allowing evil to work in your life. You are not only the authority, you are the final say, the proclamation, the declarer. You are My mouthpiece, My prophet, My voice in the earth. I said by your words you are condemned and by your words you are justified. That should explain this truth clearly. If you are thinking and saying something which is from strife, you are allowing strife spirits in the heavens to minister to you and your family. When you think, say, and project My goodness and kindness in the world, you are allowing goodness and kindness to minister for you in the heavens; thus blessing your life and the lives of your family members. When you do not think, project or do evil and selfish things in the earth, then those evil spirits are not allowed to minister to you and your family because you have not allowed it in the earth. Evil things are forbidden to affect your life because you have chosen good over evil with your authority in the earth. Your thoughts and attitudes are not your private business. They are open to good and evil. If you accept evil temptations sent by the devil, then he knows it and builds upon it in an effort to defeat you. When you accept My good thoughts and attitudes into your mind, then I rejoice and build upon them in the heavens in an effort to bless you more than you can imagine. So, simply put, what you allow on earth is allowed in heaven. What you disallow on earth is disallowed to minister to you and your family in heaven. You must begin to act as My child with My authority, disallowing evil thoughts, attitudes and action on your part. When you do, those spirits are bound in heaven from causing destructive events in your life. I said that just as Jesus is, so are you in the world. Only allow loving thoughts in your mind. Anything that is not a loving thought is from the evil one who wants to gain entry into your mind, thus being able to curse you because you have allowed it by entertaining evil, vindictive, selfish thoughts which become attitudes and actions. I said to choose good and live the abundant life. That was the first key to My kingdom that Jesus gave to My children Love, God Matthew 16:18-19; Matthew 12:35-37; Philippians 4:6-8; Isaiah 7;14-16; Deuteronomy 30:19-20; James 3:13-18.

No comments: