Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CORRECTIVE POWER

Dear One, Every person in the earth faces adversity in some area every day of their lives. Yes, every person. That is not because of Me. It's because of satan's entry into the earth, bringing evil in the beginning when he deceived the first man on the earth.
     There are ways to overcome adversity and they are all incorporated into the power available to people in the person of My Holy Spirit. He brings to all people who will call on Him the powerful ways and means of overcoming evil and adverse situations. My Spirit is head of My ways and means committee. Jesus prayed that I wouldn't take My children out of the world, but that I would keep them from the evil one. His prayer was answered mightily because I sent My Own Spirit into the earth so that those who would take on My life that is resident in My Spirit can have the power to overcome all evil and adversity that is resident in the earth. The same Spirit who had the power to raise Jesus from the dead is available to all people who hear the truth about the availability of My power. So the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you and is able to overcome all evil in your life. My Spirit will make everything in your life work for good because you are called according to My purpose, the purpose of spreading My love in the earth. There are ways to avoid the devastation that plagues the lives of My children. The first way is to walk in love with everyone, keeping peace with everyone. Jesus said that the peacemakers are called My children. If you are in conflict with anyone, then you are not walking in the image of being My child because you are not keeping peace with everyone. You know how to remedy that. It is by forgiving everyone, blessing those with whom you are at odds, doing good to those who persecute you or use you spitefully. Those are elementary ways told by Jesus to avoid the plagues caused by anger and strife. So the first way is to walk in love at all times. Another way is to pray in the Spirit at all times, in all places, in the Holy Spirit like Jesus instructed, which was in your prayer closet, not making a spectacle of yourself but making your requests known to Me and then allowing Me to pray the instructions for answering your prayers. My instructions, which are prayed in My Holy Spirit prayers, correct all mistakes and rebuild My kingdom in your life and the lives of your family. My Spirit is the Lord of your life if you will allow Him to be. He has all of My wisdom, all of My knowledge, all of My insight, all of My righteousness, and all of My power and might. His prayers correct every mistake made by you and your family, every misdeed, every sin, every iniquity and every act of ignorance of spiritual interaction. He is My Own Spirit whom I sent into the world to restore the world to the goodness that it was when I created it. A current mantra is, "You have the power." Well, you really do have the power when you have My Holy Spirit inside of you. You have the power to reverse every action of evil which has been aimed at you. You have the power to walk in My love, which is the strongest power in the heavens and in the earth. You are My child with the power of My Holy Spirit. You can overcome everything which comes against you when you pray in the Spirit and be led by My Spirit, always abounding in love. Faith works by love. Love, God Romans 4:23-25; Romans 8:11-17; I Corinthians 10:12-13; John 17:15-16; Acts 1:8-9; Acts 2:1-4; Ephesians 5:-2-5; II Corinthians 3:16-18; I Corinthians 12:4-11;Jude 1:20.

No comments: