Wednesday, January 22, 2014

LOVE IS POSITIVE ENERGY

Dear One,
The human mind is an energy machine, creating either good energy or bad energy. I created My children in My image with all the abilities in the earth to be the authoritarians, the bosses, the managers of the earth. In the beginning the only energy produced by the human mind was good energy because the original man walked and talked only with Me. When the first man was deceived by the evil one, then he began to listen also to the author of evil, the devil. He could hear from the evil being and from Me. The properties of the human mind to create energy never stopped. The difference then was that My children had the ability to create either good or evil, depending upon whom they were choosing to listen and obey, either Me or the devil. So the minds of humans can authorize the production of things for their own benefits or they can authorize production of things to their own detriment, depending upon which choices they make. After Jesus was resurrected and cleared the avenues between humans and me, restoring My complete power through My Holy Spirit whom We sent into the world to be received by My children, then the ability of My children to create all good in their lives was restored and perfected if My children choose to take My advice, My wisdom and My insight. If not, then the voice of evil is louder in their minds and they suffer more and more curses because they listened to the father of curses, the devil. In the beginning I told My children that they had the choice between good or bad, blessings or curses. Just like your own children constantly make the choice to obey their parents or to obey the voices of their peers who want to lead them down destructive paths, it's the same in My family. The more My children choose to take My advice, the more blessings are evident in their lives. The more My children choose to take the advice of the evil promptings, the more curses are evident in their lives. I told some of My children, 'This day choose whom you will serve." You have found that it's a minute by minute choice. Forgiving others and refusing to judge others takes being a constant watchman so that you can refuse temptations to hold grudges and judge others. My children need to listen to the Holy Spirit's voice of discernment which identifies evil promptings as what they are, temptations sent to defeat you. The power of love produced by My love is the energy I want you to transmit. It heals everything. Love, God Genesis 1:27-31; Genesis 2:1-11; Deuteronomy 30:19-20; Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; Galatians 5;13-26; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: