Tuesday, January 21, 2014

HOLY SPIRIT FORMULA

Dear One,
When you are led by My Spirit of love and when you pray in the Holy Spirit, everything will work together for your good. What is involved in walking in the Spirit of love? It is walking constantly in forgiveness for everyone, in mercy for everyone, refusing to take into account a wrong done to you, turning the other check when struck on one cheek, giving to the poor, meeting the needs of people you meet who are lacking in worldly goods, speaking wisdom to the people who are confused, giving your alms in secret, not practicing your piety in public, deeming others more important than yourself, refusing to judge others; in other words, doing what Jesus asked you go do, which is to love others just like We love you. What does it mean to pray in the Spirit? It means that you have received My Holy Spirit into your being, allowing Him to use your mouth to speak My will into the earth for the purpose of answering prayers and correcting the mistakes and misdeeds of My children. It means that you allow My Holy Spirit to defeat the principalities and powers of the air who are warring against you and your family. It means being diligent in season and out of season to go into your closet and pray without attracting attention of others, being eager to participate with Me in redeeming everything in the world from the curses of the devil. Only good can come when you walk in My Spirit of love. Only good can come when you pray in the Spirit at all times. I said when you don't know how to pray that My Spirit knows the intricacies needed in each individual situation to correct the problems for which you are praying My angels take My wisdom, insight and My battle strategies and they are able to perfect every situation for which you pray. When I said that everything works together for good, I meant that your prayers, My words, and My angelic hosts all works together for you to meet your needs. When I said that all things will work together for good to those who are called according to My purpose, My purpose in the earth according to the commandment of Jesus is that you love each other as I love you. All incidents can be changed from bad to good when you pray in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit of love. In the beginning when I created the world with My words I said every time that it was good. So now when you pray and allow My words to again create in the world, the results will always be GOOD. There is no other result when you pray in the Spirit except GOOD results. It's not a mere possibility. It's a guaranteed reality. Walking in love creates the atmosphere for your prayers to be answered. Remember the formula given by My Spirit to Paul. It is this: being led by My Spirit + praying in the Spirit = everything working together for your good. When you are led by My Spirit you will be motivated by My love and you will spread love in the earth. When you pray in the Spirit you are distributing My words in the earth, creating all good things again. Love, God John 13:34-35; Romans 8.

No comments: