Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PROMISE OF AN ABUNDANT LIFE

Dear One, My divine power has given you everything necessary for an abundant, fulfilling life. In addition to that, My divine power has give you everything necessary for godliness.
What more do you need? You have My power and you have My righteousness. Just because you have My power doesn't mean that you call upon My Holy Spirit power or effectively use His authoritative power and His dynamite power in accessing your inheritance and in destroying the works of the devil who wants to rob you of everything necessary for an abundant life. Just because you have My righteousness inside of you in the anointing of My Holy Spirit doesn't mean that you yield to My character every minute of the day. When you walk in an attitude of love with all people, then you have displayed My righteousness. My righteousness is displayed through love, mercy, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness and faith. Very often you sing about being My righteousness and at the same time you are judging another person. Sorry, but that is not a badge of righteousness. You bless Me but curse another person. James was specific about that practice. Is being robbed of a portion of your inheritance worth the fleshy satisfaction of judging others? No. Peter said that My divine promises are contingent upon your taking on My divine nature. He said to make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, knowledge, self control, steadfastness, brotherly affection, godliness and love. He said if these things abound in your life that they will keep you from being unfruitful in the knowledge of what Jesus promised. He said that if you lack those attributes of righteousness that you are shortsighted and blind, forgetting that you have been cleansed from fleshly passions. He also said that you must be zealous to confirm your calling to righteousness through which you will be rightly provided an entrance into My kingdom. Peter said he was reminding My children of this for their benefit, so that they will receive their full inheritance. Paul also wrote a like admonition when he taught about being led by My Spirit. Take it from the expert, Jesus, whose teachings covered every aspect of having an abundant life. After you freely receive My Holy Spirit into your life, then My righteousness begins to grow in you. The abundant life is attracted to My righteousness which is displayed in your life. You are My child and My righteousness is your identity, which attracts everything necessary for the abundant life. Love, God II Peter 1:3- 15; Romans 10:5; James 3:5-16; Galatians 5:13-25; Matthew 5:20-46; Matthew 7;1-6; John 3:16-17. .

No comments: