Monday, January 6, 2014

GOD'S ANGELS WORK IN YOUR BEHALF

Dear One, When My children turn from participating in evil, judgmental or fearful ways and return to Me, turning to Me for help with love for Me and dependence on Me, which is called faith, then those pure attitudes attract My angels who are eager to work in your behalf. You must always remember that I never leave you, but you are the one who leaves Me and often engages in pig pen antics which are from hell. Jesus taught extensively about attitude adjustment when He taught the Beatitudes in which He told My children to change their attitudes and be of one attitude with Me, which is to love others as themselves, to bless those who curse them and to do good to those people who spitefully use them. That takes an attitude adjustment, for sure. He taught drastic attitude adjustment so emphatically because He wanted My children to inherit the benefits of being My children, knowing that My angels and I can more efficiently bless them when they are exemplifying the attitudes that prevail in My heaven. The energy that is produced from good attitudes have the same fragrances and beauty as are exemplified in My heaven. When you change from putrid, foul smelling attitudes and begin to replace those attitudes with fragrant, beautiful attitudes, My angels and I are quickly attracted to you to provide help in time of need and bring with us the blessings that are yours in your inheritance as My child. You have seen people who lost their earthly inheritance by riotous living, so you should be able to understand the principle that Jesus taught of seed sowing and harvest. The same principles apply. Watch the hummingbirds and the butterflies. They are attracted to beautiful colors and fragrances. You never see them trying to get nectar from dead, thorny bushes. Since things in the earth are replicas of spiritual things, you should learn this principle from nature, if for no other reason. You encourage My angels to come and build nests in your branches, your heavenly surroundings, when you exemplify the thoughts, attitudes and actions of My family. Birds of a feather do flock together. Love, God Isaiah 59:1-8; II Chronicles 7:14-15; Hebrews 13:5-8; Matthew 5; Matthew 13:31-32; I Corinthians 6:9-11; Galatians 5:13-26.

No comments: