Sunday, January 5, 2014

BIRDS AND ANGELS BLESS

Dear One, The plants and flowers in the earth have fragrances and colors in the earth which attract bees to them in order to share their pollen for production of honey which is sweet to the taste and beneficial to the health of humans. The plants and flowers in the earth have properties that produce seeds and berries that feed the birds who provide beauty for your eyes and melodious music for your ears in their songs.
     Compare those truths to My children and My angels which I send to minister to them. The good attitudes, thoughts and words of My children attract My angels to My children because the loving attributes have colors, fragrances, food and melodies in the spiritual dimension. Love, peace, joy, goodness and kindness, faith, patience and mercy have beauty which is an enticement for My angels to work in your behalf. If your attitudes, thoughts and words are putrid, thorny and black, My angels have to retreat because you have called to yourself the demons of the devil one. You have given permission to the evil spirits to work their destruction in your life. Remember I said that what you have loosed on earth is loosed in heaven and what you have bound on earth is bound in heaven. Because I gave you dominion in the earth, the workings of good are called into being to work in your life or the workings of evil are called into being to work in your life. It is your choice. My angels who work for Me in your behalf are not attracted to evil activities. Instead, they are repelled by them. When your attitudes are reflections of your own enemies, the powers of darkness, then you are inviting the evil one and his demons, who were expelled from My kingdom, to enter your domain and curse it. My angels are not attracted to negativity of any kind. In fact, they are repelled by it. That is why you are justified by your words or you are condemned by your words, depending upon which you choose to amplify in your life. You can immediately change the spiritual climate and spiritual beings who are ministering to you. When you change your thoughts, attitudes and actions from negative, judgmental, condemning, oppositional, divisive and strife-filled, change them to positive, loving, forgiving, merciful and full of blessings, then My spiritual kingdom is summoned to work in your life and the lives of your family again. My Instruction Book is full of instances where My children have abandoned their negative ways and changed to positive ways and enjoyed the benefits of My grace and forgiveness. Those instances are given to you as examples of others who have condemned their own lives by their thoughts, attitudes and actions but have repented and changed their actions, enjoying the benefits of being My children instead of acting as children of the evil one. Remember that by your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned. Birds in the earth are attracted to nutritious and beneficial seeds and berries. So are My angels through whom I bless you. Love, God Matthew 13:31-35; Matthew 12:34-37; Matthew 16:18-19; John 20:22-23; James 3:2-18.

No comments: