Sunday, January 19, 2014

BLESSING ATTITUDES PRODUCE SEEDS

Dear One,
Attitudes produce energy. My children tell their children, “Don’t take that attitude with me,” or “If you don’t change your attitude you will have to stay home.” Those parents know that the attitudes of their children project negative emotions which will poison the peace of the entire family. It’s the same thing in My family. The bad attitudes of My children poison the love and peace of My family by projecting injurious emotions into the spiritual dimension around them. That’s why Jesus so emphatically taught about attitudes. He began his first teachings with examples on attitudes which bless and attitudes which curse. Attitudes produce energy, the power which will either curse or bless. Attitudes which bless are positive attitudes which come from the emotion of love towards all of My creation. Attitudes which curse are from negative thoughts which produce negative attitudes which withdraw love from any part of My creation. Your good or bad attitudes toward the poor in spirit or the people who are poor in goods will affect your prosperity because they either bless or curse, depending upon the thoughts which are nurtured. Your bad attitudes toward others in the form of judgments will curse you and other people by returning judgment to you. Your good attitudes toward others in the form of forgiveness will bless you and others by returning forgiveness to you. Jesus spoke explicitly about those two attitudes. Yet My children often ignore His firm teaching about the power of thoughts and attitudes. He even said that thoughts and attitudes are just as powerful as actions. Jesus knew the energy that emanates from a person from bad attitudes will attract bad events into the life of the person. My children often judge a person who has done something which is considered a bad action, but their judgmental attitude toward the person also sows as many seeds of destruction which will return to them and curse them. That’s why Jesus taught about forgiveness, which involves refusing to judge anyone because if a person judges another person, judgment will boomerang back on him. Return to the elementary teachings of My Son who taught specifically about forgiveness and being nonjudgmental. His teachings were given to teach you the foundations of My family which bless My children. He knew that when you have My loving attitudes toward others that you will be blessed with the goodness of My family because you have projected My attitudes into the world. Bless everyone, even those who curse you, and you will be blessed. Forgive everyone, even those who do not forgive you, and you will be forgiven by others. Seeds sown in the world always return to you. Love, God Matthew 5, 6, 7.

No comments: