Thursday, January 9, 2014

WHITE AS SNOW

Dear One,
I love and want to care for every person in the earth. When I created people I said that My creation was good. Even when people allowed satan to enter the earth and bring his curses, I still loved all of My creation, including My children whom I created because they are made in My image. I said that I love the world so much and I care for it so much and I want to save it so much that I sent My Son into the world so that He might save it, not condemn it. I still love the world so much that I am endeavoring to save it through My Holy Spirit. My Spirit is commissioned to do the same thing that Jesus did, destroy the works of the devil and forgive the sins of people. Jesus died for every person in the world, even the ones who ignorantly obey the temptations of the devil. Those people are blinded by the devil, just like Jesus said, to the works of evil. I did not condemn physically blind people through Jesus, I healed them. I do not condemn spiritually blind people. I want to heal them and I want to save them from the works of evil. You have My Spirit inside of you, My power to do in the earth what I do in the heavens, to blot out and obliterate the sins of people. Jesus told His disciples when He breathed My Holy Spirit into them that they had the power to retain sins and they had the power to forgive sins. That is an awesome responsibility, to obliterate the sins of others and make them white as snow. It's called forgiveness. You have been given the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling all people to Me. It's done by proclaiming forgiveness for anyone who wrongs you, anyone who spitefully uses you, by returning good for evil done to you and by forgiving all the sins of others. Their sins are only retained in the earth by other people because Jesus already paid the price for the sins of the whole world. Because you are a recipient of My forgiveness, you are obligated to issue forgiveness to everyone you meet, Do unto others what I have done for you. Love, God Genesis 1:26-31; John 3:16-17; Matthew 15:30-31; I John 2:11-12; John 12;40; John 20:19-23; Acts 28:27-28; II Corinthians 5:17-21; Hebrews 2:17-19; Matthew 11:25-26; Luke 23:34; Romans 5:13.

No comments: