Friday, January 10, 2014

SEEKING GOLD NUGGETS

Dear One, Just like all truths do, My advice to you to seek first My kingdom and My righteousness and then everything will be added to you has many facets of truth. There are multiple areas of application of all truths.

  Yes, if you always seek the ways of My kingdom, which is to be led by My Spirit, you will have prosperity in every area of your life. If you will seek My guidance, My leading, My wisdom, My love, My insight, My humility, My power, My goodness, My kindness and all of the facets of My character, then all good things will come to you. Another facet of that truth is that if you will seek to uncover the good elements in other people, seeking their good qualities and the good parts of their personalities, then you will be nonjudgmental and you will not be judged by others. That is simple, elementary truth yet My children pass over it like it is mere dribble from the mouth of Jesus rather than truth that will free them from problems caused by judging others. If you will seek to see the need for love in people rather than seeing the outer core of flesh, then you supply love to the person.

 And you will find that all good things will be added to your life. When you seek to see My kingdom in people instead of the flesh, then you will be doing what Jesus said to do, to look on the spirit of the person rather than looking on the flesh. He said that's what He did and still does. I look on the spirits of people, not their flesh. All good spirits come from Me so when you seek the good in others you will find it. If you seek the flesh, the negative parts of the personalities of people, then you will find the negative parts. Amplify the good and you will enlarge the good in people, giving them the grace to grow in righteousness. Amplify the negative parts of the personalities of others and you will enlarge the bad, robbing them of the grace to grow in righteousness. You will find what you will seek. Remember that others will do the same to you because of the seeds you sow. Love, God Matthew 6:33; John 8:15-16; Romans 8:1-17; Romans 8:26-28; John 3:16-17.

No comments: