Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WHO IS BLESSED?

Dear One, The people who are in need of My help are blessed. That's what Jesus said. He said that My kingdom belongs to the poor in spirit. The people who are self sufficient and self determined bless themselves but they are limited in their resources with which to bless themselves and handle their own problems. To be blessed is to be fortunate, to have extreme happiness and pleasure, to have partaken of My goodness and My grace which has its abundant rewards. No wonder Jesus called the poor in spirit as being blessed. Testimonies come from the ones who have sought Me and My solutions to their problems, people who have received My spiritual help in reversing the unfortunate things that happen in life in the earth.

 They have experienced My kingdom having been present in their lives to the degree that they are no longer poor in spirit but are blessed with My goodness. Theories come from people who are strong in their own selves but testimonies come from people who are so poor in spiritual power that they need Me and My intervention into their lives. The people who are strong in themselves are often judgmental of the people who are poor in spirit, being condemning of those who have made mistakes and fallen into misfortune. I said that the people who are in need of redemption and restoration are blessed. You must adopt the same thought patterns. Jesus said that the religious and idealistic people who are self sufficient only seek for knowledge. Knowledge merely puffs up and increases the sins of judgment and condemnation of others who are in need of Me, suppressing the people who are poor in spiritual power. The poor in spirit seek for Me, they find Me, and they have meaningful testimonies of My goodness, kindness and love. Those testimonies are food for others who are poor in spirit because they encourage others to seek Me and find Me and become redeemed and blessed. Look upon the people who are in need of me, the poor in spirit, as blessed and fortunate because they will become intimately acquainted with Me by experiencing My goodness and kindness. Love, God Matthew 5:3; Matthew 5:10-12; Matthew 18:12-14; Matthew 8:16-17; Matthew 12:28-30; Matthew 8:4-John 3:31-35; John 4:39; John 21:24-25; Romans 10:16-17. Matthew 7:1-6.

No comments: