Wednesday, January 8, 2014

PRIDE TOTTERS AND FALLS

Dear One, Worldly knowledge puffs up, setting a person apart from less knowledgeable people. My knowledge, which is called wisdom, never puffs up a person, never sets anyone apart or above the less knowledgeable. My wisdom will humble a person because the person who receives wisdom realizes that he or she is not the author of the wisdom.

  The person knows that he or she is only the catcher of the wisdom, not the Pitcher. The knowledge that I am the Pitcher, the giver of wisdom, will not allow anyone to become puffed up and judgmental of others. When a person receives My wisdom and knowledge, there is also the accompanying insight that I am the author of it. My wisdom and knowledge don't set you above anyone else, they free you from bondages to spiritual ignorance which has bound you for years. They free you from judgmental attitudes, free you from evil thoughts, attitudes and actions, and they give you love for all of My children. My wisdom frees you, it never binds you to political or religious beliefs. It frees you from the habit of always sowing negative, divisive, destructive seeds which will grow plants which will surely curse you. My wisdom frees you from untruths which have become tenets of political and religious doctrines. The pride that comes from an increase of mere earthly knowledge will precede a fall because there will come an end to earthly knowledge. It will fail you because it doesn't attack the real problem in every situation. The basis of every problem is spiritual so only spiritual wisdom will solve problems. My wisdom will encourage a person to pull back from arguments, encouraging My children to forgive everyone instead of forging ahead with vengeance and anger. When you become forgiving, loving and nonjudgmental, refusing to do anything that will inflame others, you are labeled in the heavens as My child because you did not take into account a wrong suffered and you kept peace in every situation.

  Humility is quiet, unassuming and flexible. Pride is stubborn, boisterous and boastful, elevating itself. Love, God I Corinthians 6:1-3; Romans 8:3-17; James 3:13-18; James 4:1-12; Proverbs 2:6-15; Proverbs 4:20-26; Proverbs 15:1-4.

No comments: