Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DANGEROUS PURSUITS

Dear One, There are dangerous pursuits which are guaranteed to injure you such as speeding in vehicles at unreasonably dangerous speeds. Refusing to engage in those dangerous pursuits which will injure you is much better than trying to get healed by the medical profession if you lose a limb or have a brain injury caused by engaging in dangerous acts. So disobeying the temptation to do dangerous and unwise acts is much better than striving to get restored to wholeness after unwisely obeying the temptation to engage in dangerously excessive speeding. That is a good example of My admonition that obedience is better than sacrifice. All of My commands, admonitions, instructions and guidance to My children are given to keep them from succumbing to evil temptations and then suffering the effects from the evil one who tempted you in the first place. There are evil
consequence's to obeying the voice of evil in your thoughts. You coach your children about how to avoid the consequences of dangerous pursuits. So do I. I do the same thing for you and all of My children. There are wise warnings given by Me to you on how to avoid participating in obviously dangerous things. There are subtle temptations from the enemy that you need to identify as spiritually dangerous such as judging others, being unforgiving, being unmerciful and being unloving, returning evil for evil done to you, and retaliating in anger when you are opposed. Those are just as dangerous and life threatening as the obvious ones. They separate you from My blessings because they are not thoughts and attitudes and actions of love. They put you into the enemy's prison of curses. I told My children that I gave them the will to choose between good and evil, blessings and curses. I unequivocally asked My children to choose blessings and live. Identify the temptations that come to your mind to judge others, to hold grudges, to return evil for evil, to retaliate in anger when opposed, to be unmerciful and unloving. Those thoughts, attitudes and actions are just as damaging to you as the obvious temptations to do violent and evil acts. Jesus spoke specifically about them because He saw and understood the effects of them on the lives of My children. Doing to others as you would have them do to you is the guide in those areas. Love, God Matthew 5, Matthew 6 and Matthew 7; Galatians 5:16-25; Philippians 2:3.

No comments: