Saturday, January 11, 2014

COMMON PROBLEMS

Dear One, I taught you to not be surprised when things are not going the way you desire that they go. I told you that nothing comes against you that is not common to men. I told you that you will not be tempted or tried beyond your endurance, but that you will be able to stand in that day, and having done all to stand. I also told My children that all things will work together for their good to those who are called according to my purpose. Don't ever forget that my purpose is that you love everyone as you love yourself because all of My commandments are capsuled in that new command of Jesus, that you love others. I also told you that when you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit that everything will work for your good. There is no other result but everything working for your good when you walk in love and pray in the Spirit, even when it looks the complete opposite. I am the correcter of all mistakes, all improprieties, all iniquities, all sins and all transgressions. That's what the resurrection of Jesus accomplished, so that My Holy Spirit could come into your life and coach you on the ways to avoid evil and to restore things in your life to perfection when you mess up and obey the voice of darkness. That is My grace. However, do not let My grace be an occasion to choose to willingly make mistakes, depending upon and trusting in My forgiveness. You know that judging others will cause you to be judged. You should not engage in judging others just because you know that I have already forgiven you. There are repercussion for judging others. The result is that you will be judged by others. I always forgive you, but your judgment seeds will produce judgment plants against you. Genuine repentance will take care of it when you reverse the thoughts and attitudes of judgment and bless the people you judged, restoring them to My grace and restoring yourself to My grace. Just like the Israelites had to keep rebuilding the temple when they engaged in activities that resulted in tearing it down, there will have to be a time of rebuilding of My temple inside of you since you are the temple of My Spirit in the earth. There is labor involved in rebuilding My temple. You often have to tear down the walls that evil built and then rebuild new walls which are unshakable. It is better to obey the voice of Love which speaks to you at all times. Then there will be no tearing down and rebuilding, tearing down and rebuilding. There will only be building a firm structure of Rock which cannot be removed. I am with you during every disturbing situation, encouraging you to hear My voice and make My way straight to repair the breaches in the walls of your life. Love, God I Corinthians 10;12-13; Ephesians 6:12-18; Romans 8:5-17; Romans 8:26-28; Galatians 3:13-14; Hebrews 12:14-15; Galatians 5:13-25;I Corinthians 5:19; Jeremiah 1:9-12; Isaiah 58:11-14.
photo from: prayersforsally.blogspot.com         

No comments: