Sunday, January 12, 2014

CALLED TO A PURPOSE

Dear One, For what purpose are you called? I said that all things will work together for good to those who are called according to My purpose. So what is My purpose?
If you will check the teachings of Jesus, you will find that his commandment is to love others as He loves you. He said when you do that, then you have fulfilled all of the other commandments. Jesus made it simple because all truths are simple. He pared truths down to one simple statement, that you love others as He loves you. So that's the purpose to which you have been called under the new dispensation. It's the dispensation of love. The basis of that admonition is the truth that I am love. Because I am love, then My purpose for all of My children is that they love everyone just as I love them. Loving you is My purpose in your life and the purpose to which you are called is to love others. When you love others to the same degree that Jesus and I love you, then you will not kill anyone because you love that person; you will not envy what someone has because you love them and are happy for their prosperity; you will not take another person's mate because you love your brother or sister so much; you will not steal from anyone because you love everyone and don't want to take what belongs to them; you will observe a day of rest for your employees because they need to rest one day a week so as to regain energy to work another week; you will love other people unconditionally because I live in them; you will have no other gods because you know Me as love and no other entity is love. All religious laws are fulfilled when you love others as I love you. The purpose to which you are called is to love others as Jesus loves you. He laid down His life for you. When you love others, you will lay down all prejudices, all strife, all discrimination, all criticism, all judging and all jealousy. That's what love does. Love, God John 13:34-35 ; John 15:12-17; Romans 5:5; Romans 8:28; Romans 13:8-14; I John 3:19-24; II John 6; Ephesians 5:1-2; I John 4:7-12.

No comments: