Saturday, January 25, 2014

SOLUTIONS RIVER

Dear One, When heaven and earth unite with one purpose, there are solutions which flow from heaven to earth to anyone who will receive them. The desired results must be to bless everyone concerned in the problem. Any delay is never from heaven's side. It is always from earth's side, from the thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of the parties participating in the problem. When thoughts, attitudes and words change in the earth from bad to good in the minds and actions of My children, then My solutions can flow like a solution river with the living waters that I intended for all people. My solutions are always flowing. They never stop. They are eternal. They are perpetual. They are everlasting. They answer every need. Because of the fact that I am only able to work where there is unity with My will, if the minds of My children are against anyone then they are not in unity with Me relating to the problematic matter because I am never, ever against anyone. I am Love and Love is never against anyone. When love and forgiveness are finally embraced by My children, there is absolute and perfect unity with Me relating to the offending person and then prayers are easily answered. When My children are in strife with anyone, with any of My children, then unity is absent from our relationship and I am bound from entering the problem and bringing My perfect solutions. I told my children that what is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven. That truth is the reason Jesus said that when you stand praying and realize that you have something against someone, that you should go and make peace with the person and then return to your closet to pray. Unity with Me and unity with others is paramount to speedily receiving answers to prayers. Haven't you noticed that when you have changed your attitude toward other people that you have seen magnificent answers to your prayers emerge from out of nowhere? The only barriers to answered prayers are in the thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of My children. When love for all humanity is present in your life, there are no barriers to answered prayers. When selfishness, bitterness and strife are present, you have authorized those demons to block the answers to your prayers from flowing like the river that I intended. Where there is strife, there is every evil work. It takes at least two people to have strife in a matter. When one person releases the strife from himself or herself, then there is no unity of strife and I can more easily work in the matter. When love flows from My children, then there is a clear pathway of love to them on which blessings and solutions can flow. Unity based on love is a conduit from My heaven to you on which My blessings and solutions flow. Maintain unity of love with others and all problems will disappear. Love, God Isaiah 59:1-15; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 18:19-20; Matthew 16:19; Matthew 6:12-15; James 3:13-18; I Corinthians 13:1-7; Proverbs 23:7; Matthew 15:18-20; Matthew 12:36-37.

No comments: