Wednesday, February 26, 2014

POWERFUL YOKE

Dear One A prophet is one who speaks for Me. Your brother Jesus was known as the greatest prophet to speak for me because He was also My Son. During His life in the earth He spoke for Me as led by My Holy Spirit. Jesus said that He only spoke what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw Me do.
 He heard from My Holy Spirit before He would speak and He saw visions of My designs for performing miracles for people before He ever ventured out to do the same thing. His resurrection allowed Him to take back from the devil the authority in the earth that was given to him by the first man and give it to My children who choose to receive My Holy Spirit into their lives. My Spirit is My greatest gift to people because He is My power, My ability to change things from bad to good and give My life to My children. The ministry of My Spirit now is to speak for Me to My children and to speak through My children to others. The prayer ministry of My Spirit is to speak to My angels, whom I gave to My children as their spiritual aids. My Holy Spirit speaks formulas and strategies of my desire to perform spiritual maneuvers for spiritual problems. That is why prayers by My Holy Spirit produce guaranteed results, because they are spiritual orders for spiritual problems. Every problem in the lives of My children is a spiritual problem. Remember that I said that your battles are never with flesh and blood but with evil principalities and powers of the air. My children spent inefficient time battling against their families, their political enemies, their business associates and their religious enemies when they should be battling against the evil beings in the air which are at the basis of all human problems. My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the prophets just like He is the Spirit of wisdom and truth. I said that you will know the truth and the truth will make you free. The words of my Spirit spoken personally to My children and also through prayers in the spiritual language of My Spirit will set you completely free from every burden. He is the burden bearer. Come to Me all who travail and are heaven laden and I will give you rest. My Holy Spirit is the One who implements your freedom. He is the yoke through whom I said that I will give you rest for your soul. Love, God Matthew 11:29-30; John 8:32; John 5:19-20; John 14:15-21; John 15:26; John 16:13- 15; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-5; Romans 8:26-29; Ephesians 6:10-18.

No comments: