Thursday, February 20, 2014

GOD IN FLESH

Dear One, Mary, while still a virgin, said to Me, "Let it be done to me according to your word," when I told her that she would bear My Son, the Messiah. The fact that she was unmarried at the time and a virgin did not deter her from believing Me and did not deter her from accepting My will in her life, knowing that it would bring her embarrassment and possible rejection by her family and friends. I told Mary that she had found favor with Me. She had to believe Me first, had to rely upon My wisdom, had to reject the possibility of what others would say about her, had to trust Me that My plan was workable and necessary.

 Yet, she believed Me. Her belief made her blessed among women. Mary's immediate response to the angel who informed her of her favor with me and that she would bear the Savior of the word was music to My ears when she said, "I am the handmaiden of the lord. Let it be done to me according to your word." When told that My Holy Spirit would come upon her and impregnate her with My sperm, she did not draw back in unbelief. She received My will into her life. There were confirmations that the plan that I had designed would actually happen. The priest Zephaniah believed the angel sent to him and he prophesied the birth of Jesus again. His wife Elizabeth believed Mary's testimony because Elizabeth's baby leaped in her womb when she came into the presence of Mary who was carrying in her womb the Savior of the world. Elizabeth proclaimed that Mary was blessed among women. She was blessed because she believed Me and received the seed of My Son into her womb. Everyone concerned in the plan had to believe the words of the angels who appeared to them. Then they spoke believing words. All of that was necessary for Jesus to enter the earth and be born of a woman. It is good when My children receive My words as spoken through My Holy Spirit to them and when they will speak the same confidence that Mary had. They become blessed among My children. Since you are the temple of My Holy Spirit and you have My Holy Spirit inside of you, you bear the same power that Mary bore when she carried My Son in her womb. My Spirit confirms to you that you are My child and He reveals My love to you. He is My power which is housed in your body, with the ability to reveal My wisdom, My knowledge, My languages, with My power and ability to perform My healing, My miracles, and dispense all of My blessings to youself and to others. Believe all of My promises and then make this your mantra: "I am your child. Let it be done to me according to your word." Love, God Luke 1:26-35; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Romans 8:10-14; Ephesians 1:16-23; I John 3:1.

No comments: