Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CHEERFUL GIVERS

Dear One, Cheerful giving will open the windows of heaven and invite My blessings to flow to you. I am a cheerful giver. I said that it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom. I delight in giving to all of My children everything that is asked, according to My will in the matter. When you know My will and My promises, you know that I cheerfully give you My unconditional love, good health, My spiritual attributes, prosperity in earthly goods, a peaceful mind, a cheerful heart and I delight in giving you My righteousness.
As My child, one of My characteristics that I give to you is a cheerful heart in giving. When you are in unity with Me, being of one mind with Me by heeding My words, I will show you how to access My promises, how you can cause the windows of heaven to open so that I will be allowed by you to perfect all that concerns you. There are earthly dramas where a rebellious member of a household decides to cooperate with a robber or a burglar, allowing such an evil person to enter their household and take away the treasures of the family. Can't you see the instances of that happening in the spiritual events in the earth where you or another member of Our family cooperates with the devil through strife, judging, anger, dissension, disgust, envy, fear and like attitudes which are from hell? Then you wonder why you are not accessing all of the blessings that I have for you. You have cooperated with the robber, but you expect Me, as Head of the family, to continue to pour out My blessings upon you, forgetting that faith works by love. Cooperating with the robber by doing his will in family matters instead of doing My will blocks My blessings from flooding your life. My will is that you spread unconditional love in every situation. I said that faith without corresponding works of love is dead, nonproductive, restrictive and powerless . I also said if you have faith to move mountains and don't have love, you will receive nothing. I said you will not have forgiveness from others unless you forgive them. Being unforgiving is a robber in your household. Envying is a robber. Strife is a robber in your household. Dissension is a robber. Judging others is a robber. Anger is a robber in your household. Debilitating fear is a robber. They are robbers just like in the example in the drama I gave you at the beginning of this discussion. They are sent by the father of lies to rob you and block My blessings from coming to you. Jesus cautioned My children not to judge or you will be judged. Judging others is a robber of all My blessings also. I said that if you have the works of love and cheerful giving in your life that I will open the windows of heaven and give My blessings to you. I love a cheerful giver and I know that you love a cheerful giver. I am the most cheerful of all givers because I offer My kingdom to all who will hear My voice and then heed the advice that I give to them. Love is the foundation of all giving, giving love, giving forgiveness, giving words of encouragement, giving reassuring compliments, giving acts of kindness and goodness, giving a listening ear and giving to meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of others. Cheerful giving is a demonstration that you are My child. Love, God Luke 12: 32; II Thessalonians 1:11-12; John 10:10; Isaiah 59:1-2; Matthew 7:1; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:16-25; II Corinthians 9:6-7; Malachi 3:10-12.
photo from Sapphires Moonbeams
   

No comments: