Sunday, February 2, 2014

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Dear One, You don't have to figure things out by worrying and fretting. Worrying and fretting takes problems out of My hands and puts them back into our own hands. If you had been able to fix the problems about which you are praying, you wouldn't have prayed about them in the first place. You would have handled them yourself. Very often the scenario that plays out with My children is that they pray about a problem, intending to let Me have complete authority in the matter. Then when things are not solved immediately, My children begin to take the matter back into their own hands by trying to figure out what they can do in an effort to speed things up. Instead of worrying and fretting and trying to find earthly solutions to the matter, the effective thing to do is to pray fervently in My Holy Spirit, allowing Me to get My workable solutions into the earth which will completely solve the entire problem, not taking the matter back into your own hands which will cause you to only put the smallest band-aids on the matter. Would you rather have earthly band-aids which sometimes cause proud flesh to form in the matter which delay healing, or would you rather have My blood transfusions in the matter which completely solve the problem? When you feel like you must do something in the matter to speed it along after completely trusting Me with the matter, then do what I instructed. I said with prayers and thanksgiving make your requests known to me. Praying in the Spirit will allow Me to complete the solution process. Praise and thanksgiving will open the gates to earth, allowing the full solution to come from My heaven into the problem. Check out the lessons to be learned from the Israelites when they wandered in the wilderness for forty years when the journey was only a few weeks. Their grumbling, griping and unbelief kept them from entering their land of milk and honey, making them wander for forty years. If they had continued to rely upon Me to be their guide and provider, they would have reached the promised land speedily. Instead, their thoughts, attitudes and actions caused the forty year delay. The ones who griped and grumbled in unbelief didn't get to go into the promised land. I couldn't catapult all of them into the promised land, although I would have loved to. I could only lead and guide them. But they got impatient and tried to speed things up by letting impatience become their motivation to handle things themselves. Learn that lesson well. I taught My children that faith works by love and that by faith and patience you will inherit My promises. Let love rule your hearts and cease the habit of jerking matters out of My hands. Leave them with Me and you will see the complete fulfillment of the answers to your prayers; Instead of worrying and fretting, start praising Me and thanking Me for My solutions. That will speed up the answer to prayers because praise and thanksgiving keep troublesome matters in My hands where they belong. . Love, God Matthew 6:24-34; Hebrews 3:12; Hebrews 3:16-19; Hebrews 4:11-13; Philippians 4:5-8; Galatians 3:5-6; Psalm 37: 1-11.

No comments: