Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MOUTHPIECES FOR GOD

Dear One, A prophet is someone who speaks for Me. Under My old covenant with a nation through which Jesus was born, the prophets spoke for Me to the people of that nation. Those prophets received their messages from Me through angels or from My Holy Spirit. Then they delivered My messages to the people via the kings or priests or directly to the people as they were gathered together. Under My new covenant with My children, the people who have received My life into them through the Holy Spirit, I speak to them through My Spirit from whom comes the gift of prophesy.

  The Holy Spirit not only speaks for Me personally to My children, but He speaks to My angelic hosts through My children in My spiritual language, giving instructions to the angels on the strategic solutions to problems that plague My children because of the works of the devil in their lives. He often outlines protections for My children that can deliver them from the evil works before they take hold. All of My instructions to your own angels which I gave you to serve you are given through My Holy Spirit in what you call your prayer language., but it's really My language. He even instructs the angels on the ways and means of how to correct your mistakes that you either willingly made or inadvertently made. I give instructions to My angelic hosts who work for Me in the heavens, but I can only give instructions to your personal angels through My Holy Spirit, who is the Lord in the earth now. Those angels were given to you to serve you when you became born of My Spirit and filled with My Spirit, so I can only give them My instructions through your mouth since man was given authority in the earth after I created it. During the earthly life of Jesus, He spoke for Me to My children. He healed them, performed miracles among them, cast out demons from their bodies and minds, taught them the keys to My kingdom and admonished them about being My righteousness in the earth. Those are the duties He performed as being My Son and prophet in the earth. The sacrifice of His death is another matter. Because of His death and resurrection from the dead, He and I were able to send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children to be the prophet to them and through them. That's why Paul said that the Lord is the Spirit and He made your body His dwelling place in the earth. Allow My Spirit to speak My words which tear down satan's kingdom in your life and build up My kingdom in your life through My words spoken through your mouth in prayers in my spiritual language. When you do that, you fulfill My plan to redeem everything in your life that was cursed by your spiritual enemies, yes, even the earth which cries out to be delivered from the bondage that it as been in since the fall of the first man when he allowed the devil to come into the earth. My words to you and through you should be the most important things in your life. They will accomplish everything I send them forth to do which is to give you My kingdom. Love, God Genesis 1:3; 6; 9; 14; 20; 24; 26; 27-31; Ezra 6:14; Acts 10:43-44; I Corinthians 5:17; II Corinthians 3:17; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Romans 8:26-27; I Corinthians 14:14-16; Ephesians 6:11-18; Ephesians3:7-10.

No comments: