Monday, March 24, 2014

SOW WEEDS OF LOVE

Dear One, When I said to give and it shall be given to you pressed down and running over shall people give into your bosom, I was talking about giving love and giving revelations that have been given to you by My Holy Spirit. When you have given love to others and people return that love to you, it blesses your heart which is in your bosom. When you share truth, revelations and insights into My ways, others will share truth with you and it will bless you and enlarge your revelation of Me, enhancing your heart which is in your bosom. Yes, giving financially and giving earthly goods are important, but giving love and sharing revelations of truth from My personal wisdom and My insights will also spur people to share their love and their gifts of truth, wisdom and knowledge with you, enhancing your faith. When you give love to everyone, it is always returned immediately to you because love never stops in its recycling efforts. Love it perpetual. Love is constant. Love never ends because it is always reproducing, always blessing, always becoming more enhanced as it is pouring from you to others and to you from others. When you share My truths with others, as led by My Holy Spirit, it enlarges their revelation of My love, My wisdom and insights into My loving personality and My loving character, renewing their minds to the truth of My desire to bless all of my children. The sharing of My truths will always result in more praises and more thanksgiving which open the avenues for blessings to flow. So giving to others always begins with giving love, giving hope, giving tidbits of truth, giving forgiveness, giving acceptance, giving respect and giving validation to others. I said to seek My kingdom and My RIGHTEOUSNESS and everything will be added to you. Giving from My righteousness within you means giving love, mercy, forgiveness, validation, giving revealed truth, giving hope and giving faith. When you can do that, you will be overcome with My blessings because all of those will be returned to you, pressed down and running over. Your bosom will swell with an abundance of joy and peace. It's the recycling of spiritual gifts. What you sow you will also reap. Love, God Mark 6:35-45; Matthew 5:43-48; II Corinthians 9:6-14; Galatians 6:6-10; I Corinthians 4-13.

No comments: