Sunday, March 9, 2014

BUSINESS AS USUAL

Dear One, You are often astounded at the answers to your prayers, and rightfully so.. You believe Me, you trust Me, you praise Me, and yet your mind is amazed at the dramatic results of My interventions in your life as a result of your prayers. You expected Me to use natural ways to solve your problems, but I use My supernatural processes and powers to meet your needs. You invited Me and My working forces of angels into your life when you called upon Me. Then I sent the strategic methods of answering your prayers to My angelic ways and means committee through your prayers in My Holy Spirit. In your world, My works are miraculous, yet in My heaven they are business as usual. When My "business as usual" works are manifested in the earth, you are astounded, amazed, appreciative and in awe. There is joy in the spiritual dimension around you when you are in awe of My works because often the manifestation of the works go unnoticed or unappreciated. You forget that I said that I will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is at work in you. The power that needs to be at work in you in order to facilitate miraculous works is My Holy Spirit's power, giving to My children the gift of faith. When the gift of faith in My children is operating in conjunction with unconditional love, then the blessings that come to you are "exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine." The power of My Holy Spirit knows no limits. Everything is possible to those who believe. Faith works by love and both are characteristics of My Holy Spirit's presence in your life. Work together with Me in the earth by having faith in your Holy Spirit led prayers and by spreading love to others. Then watch for the manifestations of "more than you dare think or imagine." Praying in the Holy Spirit brings the "business as usual" powers of My heaven into your dimension, amazing even you at the magnificent works that I do in your behalf. Remember that all things are possible. Love, God Ephesians 3:14-20; Matthew 19:26; Mark 9:17-28; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: