Tuesday, March 25, 2014

UNENDING, RECYCLING, REPRODUCING LOVE

Dear One, Seeds that are sown always return to you and they are multiplied in the exchange from you to the other person. Think about varieties of fruit that have many seeds, not just one seed. Compare the love that you sow to one piece of fruit. From that one act of love that you sow in the life of a person, there are many other love seeds produced because the person you have loved unconditionally will not only show love to you in return but will also show love to family members because his or her life has been justified and validated by your love. Many seeds will be produced which will also produce more plants of love and on and on and on. The unconditional love that you show to a person will never end because it will be produced over and over and over. That's why I said that love never ends.
The person to whom you have shown love will dwell on your love for a lengthy time, gleaning the comfort of your love again and again. The value of his or her existence will be elevated above all the troubles that were tormenting him or her at the time. Your love seeds that were sown will be multiplied over and over and over, bringing comfort every time to the one who received your unconditional love. Love never ends. Think about My love that I show to you and what it has done in your family, in the lives of your friends and in the lives of strangers. My unconditional love that I show to you is reproduced and recycled over and over, producing love in everyone with whom you come in contact and the recipients with whom they come in contact. Love never ends. One smile, one hug or a few words of comfort given to a depressed person can lift that person from the clutches of despair and cause that person to speak kindly to others or give smiles to others, validating the existence of others. Those actions never end but reproduce themselves over and over. Love never ends. A random gift of appreciation to someone who is suffering rejection will catapult that person from the fear of rejection into an attitude of trusting others. That random gift will sooth the grieving soul and free the person from the prison of seclusion caused by self protection. Love never ends. All of your seeds of love that you sow will produce fruit which multiplies the seed produced by your loving act, never ending in its production of love. Love never ends. My love for you never ends. I said in My Instruction Book that you should owe nothing to anyone except love. I also said that what you do to the least of your brethren you do to Me. So when you love others unconditionally you are returning My love to Me because I love them just like I love you. Greater love has no man than that he would lay down his life for others. When you love others unconditionally you lay down your prejudices, your judgments, your grudges, your insecurities, your pride, your politics, your religious doctrines and your fears. You show love from the inside of you to the inside of the person, refusing the prejudices you have for the outside of the person. Become like I am, looking beyond a person's faults and seeing their needs. The need of every person is for unconditional love. I shed My love abroad in your heart. You should sow My love seeds abroad in the lives of others also because My love for you never ends, it must be perpetuated. Go and do likewise to others, shedding My love abroad with side sweeps. Love, God John 13:34-35; John 15:13; Mark 4:26-33; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 13:8-10; Matthew 25:40; Ephesians 3:14-20; I John 4:19-21.
photo from sapphiresmoonbeams

No comments: